Central University, a Chartered Christian University invites applications from qualified persons to occupy the following positions below:
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Ensure efficient coordination of various Schools/Faculties/Directorates, and designated accounts by implementing budgeting systems and financial records which are compatible with the University’s accounting and reporting systems.
• Interpret University financial reports and advise the cost center heads financial decisions by providing accurate information on the financial status of individual accounts and the cost
center as a whole.
• Assist in annual budgeting and financial planning by providing allocation and expense projections.
• Sourcing and cultivating funding and donor partners
• Arranging fundraising prospects and events
• Maintaining records and administrative systems for the University’s relations with partners, donors and friends
• Following up on funding, donor leads, benefactions
• Liaising with the Registrar and Chief Finance Officer to obtain accurate financial records of all donations
• Facilitating Community and Stakeholder engagements and ensuring follow through
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons with the requisite qualification(s) and related work experience should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 04 March, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED