Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Available Job Recruitment At A Reputable Company.
EXECUTIVE OFFICER – RISK MANAGEMENT & COMPLIANCE
To oversee the Corporate Risk Management and Compliance Programme: review, evaluate and ensure all business activities are in compliance with rules and regulations of Regulatory Agencies and to advise the Company on any potential risks to the profitability of the Company
- Supports the development of Policies and Procedures for the general operation of the Company’s Compliance Program.
- In consultation with the Executive Head Legal, the jobholder collaborates with other departments (e.g. Internal Audit. Human Resource, etc) to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
- Responds to alleged violations of Rules, Regulations, Policies. Procedures, and the Code of Ethics and Conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures
- Acts as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance Issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk develops implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Supports the Executive Head, Legal to plan, design, and implement an overall risk management process for the organization
- Conducts Risk assessment, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the Company
- Compares estimated risks with criteria established by the Company such as costs, legal requirements, and environmental factors, and evaluate FICS previous handling of risks as well as establishing the level of risk it is prepared to accept
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate should have excellent research and analytical skills and must:
- Possess First Degree, HND or equivalent qualifications with at least 3 years work experience in a related environment.
- Have Knowledge of applicable industry laws and regulations.
- Experience in the insurance or logal industry is an added advantage
- Must have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should please apply to [email protected]
Closing date: 20th January 2021.
Only applicants who truly met the job qualifications will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED