Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Mastercard Foundation Recruitment 2020.
Mastercard Foundation is a global foundation based in Toronto, Canada. Our programs promote financial inclusion and advance youth learning in Africa. The Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. From inception, the Foundation was designed to be a separate entity and independent from Mastercard. Our policies, operations, and funding decisions are made by our President and Board of Directors.
- Company: Mastercard Foundation
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Project Manager, Impact
- Successfully deliver project management support on prioritized initiatives for the Impact function and managing multiple projects or workstreams concurrently.
- Support the development and/or continuous improvement of operational and programmatic processes.
- Develop and manage integrated plans and associated communication documents to report on progress; provide frequent verbal and written progress reports on the status of projects; and provide action plans or recommendations on project delivery to stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain and track milestones and overall project deliverables within the constraints of scope, schedule, cost and quality.
- Dynamically engage stakeholders to problem-solve for solutions as needed to execute deliverables
- Support stakeholders to coordinate project delivery, change management and internal communication strategies through the lifecycle.
- Work with stakeholders to identify, document, assess, and monitor all project dependencies, risks, issues, and required decisions.
- Provide coaching on project management best practices, stand in as Operational Excellence resource for the hub in alignment with the Foundation’s Project Management Centre of Excellence.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- PMI certified with a University degree, preferably in business administration or a related field; Master’s degree is an asset.
- 7 – 10 years of relevant business project management experience (as opposed to IT project management) and success in leading and managing complex projects in an official PM capacity, demonstrating PMO methodologies for planning, risk management and reporting.
- High preference for individuals with experience working in an M&E/Impact environment.
- Advanced knowledge of project management tools and MS Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Project, Viso and Excel).
- Detail-oriented, methodical and process-oriented to consistently and effectively produce and deliver high quality results.
- Strong collaborator and relationship builder who can establish trust, respect and credibility to co-create solutions across a range of stakeholders.
- A highly analytical problem-solver and critical thinker who can define root cause, evaluate alternatives and find solutions effectively.
- Possess a ‘client’ focus mindset which enables effective business partnering and issue resolution.
- Fluency in English required. Ability to speak French and local language(s) an asset.
- A team player, self-starter, and resourceful with the ability to work within a constantly changing and ambiguous environment with minimal supervision and resilience.
- Agile, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity.
- Committed to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 28th August 2020.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED