DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Receive funds and records financial transactions
- Keep books of Accounts and records.
- Record and analyses financial data.
- Maintain cash book.
- Prepare draft bank reconciliation statement.
- Perform any accounting duties as may be directed by the Senior Accountant.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A Degree in Accounting from a recognized tertiary institution.
- A minimum of three years’ working experience preferably in a similar position.
- Exposure to the Accounting software.
- Must pass the selection interview conducted by the Board.
- Must have done one year compulsory National Service
- Knowledge of the Public Financial Management (PFM) ACT 2016 (ACT 921)
- Computer Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Working experience in related area will be an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit an application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of Academic/Professional Certificates and National Service Certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org or the address below
The Acting Director
National Folklore Board
P.O. Box CT9705
Cantonment – Accra
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Before the close of day of 11th June , 2021.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED