November 23rd, 2019 at 08:28 am
A reputed business group with diversified activities is seeking to employ a Procurement officer.
• Procurement Officer Responsibilities:
• Overseeing and coordinating all activities of the purchasing department.
• Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
• Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
• Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
• Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
• Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
• Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
• Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
• Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in accounting, business management or a similar field preferred.
• 2+ years of experience as a Procurement Officer or in a similar position.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
• Supervisory and management experience.
• Attention to detail.
• Trustworthy and strong references
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should forward their CV to:
Closing Date: 30 November 2019
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED