An International Baccalaureate (IB) World School Job Opportunities
A reputable International Baccalaureate (IB) World School located in East Legon, Accra requires enthusiastic and experienced staff for the following positions:
- To begin with, Liaising with various departments and forwarding any issues or suggestions to the principal.
- Then, Helping with the development and review of budgets, school policies, and rules and regulations.
- Firstly, Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Then, Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Firstly, Developing and issuing educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Secondly, Supervising classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- First of all, Utilizing existing resources to provide appropriate healthcare to students and staff.
- Also, Assessing the status of student and staff immunization documentation, when necessary.
- Firstly, Participate in the scheduling process to ensure the schedule supports student learning
- Then, Ensure a scope and sequence is in place and adhered to for the approaches to learning
How to Apply
Interested candidates should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 30th September, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED