The African Forum for Research and Education in Health (AFREhealth) is an interdisciplinary health professions organization that works with educational institutions, Ministries of Health, and other stakeholders to improve the quality of health care in Africa through research, education and capacity building with a focus on health workforce development and inter-professional collaboration.
It is formed by individuals, universities, institutions, and networks from all the geographic and linguistic regions of Africa, namely Anglophone, Francophone, Lusophone and Arabophobe.
POSITION TITLE: Business Development and Membership Officer
Tasks may include:
Position AFREhealth for new business opportunities:
- Monitor potential donor websites (such as US government agencies. DFID, Foundations, etc.), to forecast and communicate on a regular basis regarding relevant upcoming opportunities.
- Review and summarize new business opportunities and potential partnerships in alignment with AFREhealth priorities and strategic plan.
- Develop and maintain donor profiles for the Executive Committee (ExCo), Governing Council (GC), and other AFREhealth technical experts to better understand donor priorities.
- Collaborate with the Membership and Public Relations, and Advocacy and Communications Subcommittees to support strategic promotion of AFREhealth accomplishment to complement new business efforts.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in related field (.e. public health, healthcare management, international development, business administration, public policy, humanities, health economics, or equivalent experience in business development).
- At least six (6) years of related experience is required in successful business development, and/or fundraising and membership campaigns with evidence of contributing to winning donor awards.
- Preference to individuals with experience in an NGO setting.
- Experience developing and/or reviewing proposal budgets and cost
- Experience working with grant management software and membership management systems.
- Work experience with U.S. Government, UK government aid, foundations and other donor funding agencies and demonstrated experience with management of winning bids.
- Master’s Degree.
- Special Knowledge.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested qualified candidates should send a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is located at the AFREhealth Secretariat in the School of Public Health College of Health Sciences, KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
by Tuesday, September 28, 2021.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED