Job Vacancy for Advancement Office Assistant at Lincoln Community School
Lincoln Community School is one of the leading American International Schools in Africa and currently serves a student population of about 590 students from over 60 different nationalities. The School is seeking to appoint to the following position: Advancement Office Assistant
The Advancement Office Assistant is responsible for being one of the liaison officers
between the Advancement Office and the community at large. He/she works closely with
the Head of Advancement, Communications coordinator, and Webmaster in fulfilling the
ambitious goals for LCS’s admission, marketing, and community relations.
Duties specific to Communication:
- Firstly, Assist the Head of Advancement and the Website master in editing and collating
various forms of communication from the department.
- Secondly, Assist the Advancement Office with all communication needs.
- Thirdly, Assist in the production of visual solutions to the communication needs of the
school which includes taking photographs, producing flyers, ads, etc.
- Lastly, Format and send out emails to specific groups as requested (FinalSite, OpenApply
Duties specific to Admissions:
- To begin with, Admission Office database management (OpenApply, Google sheets, etc.).
- Then, Ensure the databases and overviews are accurate and constantly updated.
- Also, Coordinate orientation needs of incoming families (New Family Orientation, ID cards, car passes, School App, driver/nanny registration etc.).
- Moreover, Assist with the withdrawal needs of families. Prepare past report cards,
transcripts, and verification letters (if requested).
- More so, Assist the Admissions Officer with all Administrative work relating to admissions
(respond to phone and email inquiries from prospective parents, provide assistance to parents through the application process, arrange virtual open houses, and campus tours, complete internal records after a student is admitted to facilitate billing and language and math placement etc).
- Finally, Complete enrollment/attendance/expenditure certificates in collaboration with
the Finance department.
- Firstly, Post weekly on Alumni Facebook, WhatsApp, and LinkedIn posts about LCS, campus, and Alumni news. Prepare monthly Alumni Spotlight article for The Link.
- Secondly, Plan and coordinate alumni events.
- Lastly, Ensure the Alumni database is kept accurate and updated.
- Assist Head of Advancement on annual fundraising activities.
- Ensure donor database is kept accurate.
- Support the needs of the development program as required.
- Oversee the submission of Advancement invoices to the Finance Office and maintain records of Advancement related expenses on the Google spreadsheet.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS, and SKILLS
- Degree in any field
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a communication and or customer service environment.
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and Google suite
- Also, Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and oral skills
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively; flexible, creative thinker, open-minded
- Finally, Experience in managing projects
The compensation package is competitive salary and will depend on relevant experience and qualifications. If you have a proven track record of achievement in information technology and you are interested in the opportunity to work in an international environment where you will be challenged and developed professionally then please visit our website: https://www.lincoln.edu.gh/about-us/employment to obtain the full job description. It is important for all candidates to read the full job description before applying.
How to Apply for Job Vacancy for Advancement Office Assistant
Cover letters and resumes should be submitted by close of business on Monday 4th July 2022 to [email protected]
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED