Africa-German Bundestag Exchange Scholarships 2023–2024
Sub-Saharan Africans who wish to study in Germany in 2023 may apply through the German Bundestag IPS Exchange Program. Highly motivated recent graduates from Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda are invited by the German Parliament to participate in the annual International Parliamentary Scholarship Program for African Countries in 2023.
Young graduates who are eager to learn about the German parliamentary system and actively contribute to the advancement of fundamental democratic principles in their home nations are the target audience for the scholarship. Participants will benefit from a four-week intensive curriculum that will provide them with first-hand knowledge of the German legislative system and decision-making procedures.
Scholarship Program Details
- Institution(s) hosting: German Bundestag
- Full funding for scholarships
- Awards: a number of them
- Graduate-level studies
- Africans as a nationality
Criteria for Eligibility
Applicants must fulfill the requirements below in order to be considered for the German Bundestag Scholarship:
- Citizens of the three participating African nations are required to apply.
- Applicants must be under 30 when the scholarship begins.
- Must have earned a respectable university diploma
- Must be extremely proficient in German. 4. Have a political or social commitment. 5.
- Have an interest in politics.
The following scanned documents should be included with your application in German:
- Passport photo (please affix to the top page of the application).
- Application form: (found at bundestag.de/ips_afrikanisch)
- Proof of extremely high German proficiency.
- Personal statement of purposes for applying, no more than two pages.
- Copy of passport or ID card
- A certified copy of the diploma from the university.
- A letter of recommendation in either German or English from a university professor or an employer judging the applicant’s suitability for the program.
Benefits of Scholarship
- Scholarship of 500 euros per month.
- The price of health, accident, and liability insurance.
- The price of getting to and from Berlin.
Procedures for Application
Interested applicants should email their completed online application materials to the German mission in their country as a PDF file with the file name consisting of the applicant’s surname followed by the applicant’s given name (i.e. surname-first name).
Date for Submission
15 July 2023 is the application deadline.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterwards, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED