To provide operational, administrative and secretarial support to the Finance and Administration(F&A) Directorate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Arranges venues for all programmes and meetings under the F&A Directorate;
- Prepares draft memos and letters of all correspondence emanating from the F&A Directorate;
- Ensures timely dispatch of letters and all correspondence emanating from the F&A Directorate;
- Tracks, scans and files all correspondence and records of the F&A Directorate;
- Collates inputs for the preparation of draft quarterly and annual reports of the Directorate.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University in either Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Bachelor of Commerce, Secretarial Management or related Social Sciences. Must have a minimum of two (2) years post-National Service working experience in a related job.
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS AND TECHNICAL ABILITIES
- Good knowledge in Administrative practices and Office Management;
- Basic knowledge of the public service;
- Good communication (letter, memo and minutes writing Skills);
- Average report writing skills;
- Effective time management;
- Average analytical and quantitative skills;
- Strong knowledge in computer office applications and data analysis tools.
- Belief in dialogue
- Team- player
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for Category B should be forwarded, not later than March 31, 2020 together with supporting documents, statements of the applicant’s vision for the position, CV, contact telephone numbers, email address and addresses of three referees to:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE
FAIR WAGES AND SALARIES COMMISSION
P. O. BOX MB 263
Email: [email protected]
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED