2023/2024 College Of Education Admission Forms
Teacher Training Admission Forms 2023/2024
2023/2024 College of Education Admission forms. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the new fours yeas Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Degree Programme in the Forty-Six (46) Public Colleges of Education in Ghana for the 2023/2024 academic year. Teacher Training Admission Forms 2022/2023 now available.
Admission Requirements For Teacher Training Admission Forms 2023/2024
WASSCE/SSSCE Qualification Applicants; The general requirement for admission to the Bachelor of Education (BEd) Programme is as follows:
WASSCE Holders: CREDIT PASSES (A1-C6) in Six (6)subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
SSSCE Holders: PASSES (A–D) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study. Candidates who are yet to write either the 2023 WASSCE or NABPTEX examinations can also apply General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level Applicants
Applicants For Colledge Of Education Admission Must:
- Have passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better), and have credit passes (Grade 6) in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects, including English Language. Mathematics, and a Science subject for non-science students) and an Arts subject (for Science students)
- Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE) Applicants
Applicants For Teacher Training Admission Must
- Have passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better)
- Have credit passes in five (5) subjects, including the English Language. Mathematics, Integrated Science, or Social Studies in the General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE)
- Technical and Vocational Education and Training Applicants
Applicants For Teacher Training Admission Must
- Possess Certificate Il in three (3) relevant trade areas awarded by TEU, NVTI, City & Guilds, and other authorised awarding bodies in addition to NABPTEX Certificate II in lieu of passes in English and Mathematics.
- Have NABPTEX certificate il in relevant trade areas in addition to three (3) credit passes in WASSCE/SSSCE core subjects, including English and Mathematics.
- Posses a National Certificate Il qualification in Competency-Based Training (CBT) in a relevant trade area awarded by TEU on the National TVET
- Qualification Framework (NTVETQF).
College Of Education Admission Forms Qualifications For Foreign Applicants
All foreign qualifications should be referred to the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC) for the determination of equivalences and eligibility for admission to Teacher Education Institutions in Ghana. It should be noted that the American SAT, TOEFL, etc. cannot in themselves be acceptable as entry qualifications into Ghanaian tertiary educational institutions.
BACHELOR OF EDUCATION PROGRAMMES ON OFFER
- BEd Early Grade Education
- BEd Primary Education
- BEd JHS Education
Entry requirements for Special Needs Applicants
SPECIAL NEEDS APPLICANTS:
Study facilities are available at:
- N.J. Ahmadiyya, College of Education, WA
- Wesley College of Education, KUMASI
- Presbyterian College of Education, AKROPONG
Study facilities are available at:
- Presbyterian College of Education, AKROPONG ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- Visually Impaired:
- Applicants with WASSCE results should have. Credit Passes (A1-C6) in Two (2) CORE subjects, including English Language and Social Studies and Three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- Applicants with SSSCE results should have Passes (A-D) in Two (2) CORE subjects, including English Language and Social Studies and Three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- Hearing Impaired:
- Applicants with WASSCE results should have Credit (A1-C6) in Three (3) CORE subjects including English Language and Mathematics and Three (3) relevant Elective subjects.
- Applicants with WASSCE results should have Passes (A-D) in Three (3) CORE subjects. including English Language and Mathematics and Three (3) relevant Elective subjects.
How To Apply For College Of Education Admission 2023/2024
Online Application Procedure:
- Applicants will first make a payment of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHC 200.00) into the Colleges of Education- Ghana Account at any branch of the following bank nationwide:
- Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited.
Steps for applying on the Colleges of Education Portal
- Supply your card information and ensure you keep the card safely for subsequent login.
- Click ‘Login’ to start applying.
- Fill out the Application form and supply all required details, as well as attaching a passport picture.
- An applicant’s passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed 40KB in size.
- Click the ‘Preview’ button to do any of the following:
- Click the ‘Edit’ button to modify your application.
- Click the ‘Save and Continue later button’ to save your application form for the option of coming back at a later time to edit.
- Click ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’ to complete your online application.
- After clicking on the ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’, click the ‘Print Form’ button to print Confirmation Page.
- Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will require your Application Form Number shown on the page to check your admission status and also print your admission letter.
- Click on the ‘Close’ to go back to the login page.
- Each Applicant is required to print two copies each of his/her confirmation pages and attach his/her results slip(s) and any other documents deemed important and forward same by post to the College of Education applied to. Failure to do so means the application won’t be processed
- Quote your Application Reference/Form Number on your envelope.
How To Buy College Of Education Admission Forms Using Mobile Mobey (MOMO)
- Additionally, payment can also be made through mobile money wallets: Tigo Cash, Vodafone Cash, Airtel Money, and MTN Mobile Money (MOMO) by dialling short code *924*8# from all networks.
Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
- Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- An Admission Application Serial Number.
- The Admission Website Address- admission coeportal.edu.gh.
- With this PIN, applicants will then visit the Colleges of Education admission website: admission.coeportal.edu.gh and follow specific guidelines to fill out the online application form.
- Applicants should select three Colleges of their choice for their programme and an accompanying Ghanaian Language.
- Select normal if you have completed it and your WASCE result is ready. Select awaiting result if you are waiting for your result.
Closing Date For College Of Education Admission Forms
APPLICATION PERIOD: The admission process will close on Monday, 31st October 2022.
- Applicants are advised to read and ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slip(s) (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to The Principal of the applicant’s first College of choice.
- Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should therefore provide correct and reliable cell phone numbers when completing the form online.
- Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications were not successful.
- Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check their results from the West African Examinations Council as part of the admission process. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.
NB: Applicants should note that each of the forty-six (46) public Colleges of Education is affiliated with the public universities and certificates would be awarded to students who successfully complete their course of study by the affiliated university.
Check the compilation of Colleges, the specialism available in each college, and the public university to which each college is affiliated by CLICKING HERE
- Nursing Training College 2021/2022 Admission Forms
- 2022/2023 Nursing Training Admission Forms
- 50 full scholarships in the USA for African international students 2022
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully Funded
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
- Prestigious Australia Awards Scholarships For MS & PhD
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED