2022 University Of Dayton Merit Scholarship For International Students
University Of Dayton Merit Scholarship For International Students
Applications are now open for the 2022 Univesity of Dayton Merit Scholarships for International Students. The International Merit Student Scholarship is open to undergraduate students in the USA to pursue their undergraduate programs. Students will be able to learn the cultural lifestyle of other students. Also, students will be able to have a close relationship with their professors in their research works.
The University of Dayton is one of the leading universities in the world and provides a number of opportunities to students. Also, the university is among the top twenty (20) Universities in the USA providing internships.
The University of Dayton offers great programs and they are taught in the English language. It is a private Roman Catholic University situated in Ohio, USA. In total, the university has almost 11,306 students. Comprising of 8,681 undergraduate and 2,625 graduate students. These students come from diverse religious backgrounds and diverse destinations. Applicants come from 38 countries and 41 states in the USA.
The University offers about 80 academic programs in a number of disciplines. Including arts and sciences, business administration, education and health sciences, engineering, and law.
2022 University of Dayton Merit Scholarship Details
- Host University: University of Dayton
- Study level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Benefits: $30,000/Year
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Host Country: United States
- Closing Date: 1 May 2022.
Scholarship Coverage of University of Dayton Scholarships Details.
- This is a Partially Funded Scholarship for international students from all over the world. This is to help students study for a Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Dayton. It will cover the following:
- Firstly, applicants will not pay any registration fee
- Also, an offer of Merit Scholarship: $$30,000 / Year
- Besides the above, there will be Text Book Scholarship: $4,000 for the entire study period.
Below is a list of Undergraduate Scholarships for international students:
- Firstly, 1st-year International admission scholarships
- Secondly, Transfer admission scholarships
List of Available Study Fields:
The field of study includes but is not limited to the following:
- Firstly, Arts and Sciences
- Also, Business Administration
- Thirdly, Education and Health Sciences
- Another program available is Engineering
- Then, Law.
University of Dayton Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- To begin with, International students from all over the world can apply
Interested applicants can visit the official website for more information about the eligibility criteria.
The following documents will be required:
- Initially, candidates must submit an application including the essay
- Also, applicants must submit Official transcripts of high school
- In addition to that, applicants must submit a letter of recommendation
- More so, applicants must submit a letter of financial support
- Additionally, applicants must submit a proof of English Proficiency (IELTS/ TOEFL/PTE/ SAT/ACT)
HOW TO APPLY:
The University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2022 in the USA is online. The online Application Link and Official Advertisement Link are given below:
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION:
University of Dayton Merit Scholarship is open every year and has the following deadlines
- Fall term (August through December) — May 1
- Also, Spring term (January through April) — November 1.
For more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED