2022 Admission Form For KNUST Top-Up Engineering
KNUST Admission Form 2022
Undergraduate top-up form for the 2021/2022 academic year for engineering students have been released.
The general public is hereby informed that admission e-voucher forms are available for sale via the Distance Learning Mode for the 2021/2022 academic year. Prospective students should note that the application is open only for undergraduate Top-up Engineering programs. Successful candidates will start in July 2022.
Programs Available For KNUS Top-up Engineering
The Undergraduate Top Up Programmes will take place for Five Semesters.
- To begin with, BSc. Agricultural Engineering
- Secondly, BSc. Civil Engineering
- Thirdly, BSc. Computer Engineering
- Following, BSc. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Also, BSc. Geomatic Engineering
- Besides from the above, BSc. Mechanical Engineering
- Additionally, BSc. Telecommunication Engineering
- Moreover, BSc. Petroleum Engineering (online only)
- As well as, BSc. Chemical Engineering (online only)
Entry Criteria for KNUST Undergraduate Top-Up Engineering Programmes
1. First on the list is, BSc. Agricultural Engineering
Applicnts must have HND in Agricultural Engineering or its equivalent Diploma certificate from an accredited institution.
2. Secondly, BSc. Civil Engineering
Here also, the programme seeks to upgrade HND Civil Engineering and Diploma in Civil Engineering certificate holders to BSc level. Find Entry requirements below:
- Firstly, a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in HND from a recognised Polytechnic;
- Secondly, at least Second Class (Upper) or equivalent Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised institution
- Finally, a minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience in relevant field of work.
3. Thirdly, BSc. Computer Engineering
Ineterted candiadates must have HND in Computer Engineering/Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Telecommunication Engineering or an equivalent Diploma certificate.
4. Next, BSc. Geomatic Engineering
Also, applicants must have HND in Surveying or Diploma in Geodetic/Geomatic Engineering or its equivalent from an accredited institution.
5. Additionally, BSc. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
By the same token, applicants must have HND in Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering or an equivalent Diploma certificate.
6. Moreover, BSc. Mechanical Engineering
Likewise, applicants must possess HND or its equivalent Diploma Certificate from an accredited institution in any of the following Mechanical Engineering disciplines:
- Production Engineering
- Plant Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning
- Foundry Technology
7. Not to mention, BSc. Telecommunication Engineering
- Equally, applicants must have HND in Telecommunication Engineering
- Similarly, applicants must possess HND in Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering/ or an equivalent Diploma Certificate
8. Next, BSc. Petroleum Engineering (online only)
- Identically, prospecive candidates must posses HND in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Civil Engineering.
- Also, applicants must have First Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
9. Lastly, BSc. Chemical Engineering (online only)
HND or its equivalent in Chemical Engineering
CONTINUATION OF 2022 Admission Form For KNUST Top-Up Engineering
Cost of E-Voucher
The E-voucher for all the Engineering Top-up Programmes costs GH¢230.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and US$150.00 for International Applicants
However, Programmes would be mounted depending on the number of qualified applicants per Centre.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the underlisted intructions carefully.
- Interested applicants should buy an online application e-voucher from any GCB Bank brnch, ECOBANK branch, as well as Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) brnch. Afterward, they should proceed and APPLY ONLINE via https://admissions.knust.edu.gh
- Also, applicants can dial on all networks short code *447*160# and follow the instructions
In view of this, applicants must follow instructions indicated on the e-voucher
- Firstly, Applicants must include in their application pack, Certified True Copies of their Certificates and Transcripts.
- Also, applicants should note that only results and documents provided by them at the time of submission of their applications shall be considered.
- Additionally, two (2) COPIES COMPLETED ONLINE FORMS should be printed and posted to The Registrar, Institute of Distance Learning, Casely-Hayford Building, KNUST-Kumasi, Ghana not later than 30th June, 2022.
- Importantly, teaching/facilitation may be a combination of online and face-to-face sessions on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) at the proposed Centres
For more information,visit idl.knust.edu.gh; helpdesk.knust.edu.gh
Check the Admission List of Ghanaian Universities, the programs available as well as requirements by CLICKING HERE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED