About the job
We are an online Human Capital Management technology and services provider, actively digitizing the way companies manage people, from the way they recruit, onboard, work, develop talent, pay, retain, and build a company culture.
Whatever the people management and technology development goals are, we’ll help accomplish them with the right technology and the best support and thought leadership. We are currently operating in Accra – Ghana, and Kigali – Rwanda.
We are looking for an experienced Sales account executive to join our clients’ Sales department. You will act as a liaison between the sales team and the clients, ensuring customer satisfaction. As a Sales account executive, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills.
You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to end. Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
- Manage key accounts
- Act as the point of contact for clients
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements
- Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
- Identify new potential customers
- Supervise sales account representatives
- Ensure budget and time requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
- Establish best practices
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Proven work experience as a Sales account executive in a large scale printing press
- Hands-on experience with customer service
- An ability to grasp clients needs and to increase customer engagement
- Solid knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
Proposed Basic Salary: Negotiable
Client Company Size: 10 – 50 Employees
Client Sector of Operations: Oil and Gas
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE : ONGOING
Notice: At Wekplace we do take our qualifications seriously, hence candidates who do not meet the stated qualifications during our screening process will definitely be rejected. Always remember Wekplace does not require any payment from job applicants whatsoever during our hiring process.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED