- Company: Webster University Ghana Campus
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
Webster University is a private university with its main campus in Webster Groves, Missouri USA.
We are in multiple branch locations across the United States and countries across Europe, Asia, and Africa, offering undergraduate and graduate programs in various disciplines, including the liberal arts, fine and performing arts, teacher education, business, and management.
Webster University’s Ghana Campus received accreditation from the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC) 2013 and represents the first campus of Webster University in Sub-Saharan Africa.
We are looking for an intern who will play the role of an administrative officer to support our Admissions, Finance and Marketing departments.
It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to kickstart your career in a global and international institution that values learning, diversity and global citizenship.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is schooling part-time and wants to build work experience whilst studying
- Has strong administrative skills and can work in a fast-paced work environment
- Has excellent writing and speaking skills
- Knows how to take instructions and work within teams
- Is technology and computer savvy
- Is proactive and deadline sensitive
- Knows how to use Microsoft Office at intermediate level
Interested persons can submit their Cover Letter, CV and 3 references
Closing Date : 19 Nov. 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED