- Welcoming guests in a polite and friendly manner.
- Checking and scanning tickets and directing guests to their seats.
- Distributing programs, brochures, and other materials.
- Informing guests about the location of the restrooms, refreshments, and exits.
- Tending to guests’ comfort and assisting them with any questions or problems.
- Assisting patrons with disabilities or other impairments, as needed.
- Monitoring the guests’ activity to ensure the safety of the event.
- Enforcing event rules and relevant health and safety regulations.
- Ensuring that the lobby and facilities are neat and organized.
- Following all emergency protocols and guiding audience members to the exits in an orderly manner.
Required Skills or Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-year experience as an usher or similar preferred.
- Consistent professional and neat presentation and friendly demeanor.
- The ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- The ability to manage crowds and remain calm in stressful situations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Willingness to work on weekends and public holidays.
HOW TO APPLY
Kindly send your CV’s to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: December 20, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED