University of Oxford AIG Scholarships 2024-2025 Fully Funded
Applications are presently being accepted for the 2024–2025 round of the Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships. Students from the West African subregion are urged to seize this chance and accept full sponsorship to attend the University of Oxford. Graduate students from all backgrounds are eligible to apply.
Graduates between the ages of 25 and 45 who possess a strong intellectual capacity, exceptional academic accomplishments, leadership abilities, and a desire to contribute to the growth of Africa’s public sector are the target audience for the AIG Scholarships.
Details of the AIG Scholarship
- Sponsor: Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG)
- Oxford University serves as the host institution.
- Scholarship: Fully Funded Scholarship
- Full tuition, room & board, and other living costs are covered by the scholarship.
- Master’s degree level of study.
- West African nations (such as Nigeria and Ghana) are eligible.
Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) will annually for five years, starting in 2017, finance five grants for exceptional West African students from all backgrounds who are interested in the public sector to study Master of Public Policy at the Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford. This will help us achieve our goal of being an impetus for transformation in the public sector. After graduating, AIG Scholars will be required to put their newfound knowledge to use in the public sector of their country as change specialists.
The AIG Scholarship program primarily targets young graduate students between the ages of 25 and 35 with strong academic aptitude, exceptional scholastic accomplishments, initiative skills, and a desire to contribute to the development of Africa’s public sector.
Benefits of the AIG Scholarship
- Financial Support: Tuition, living costs, and a stipend for a summer project will all be covered.
- Coaching & Mentoring: Scholars will receive extensive coaching and mentoring to help them get the most out of their time at Oxford.
- Professional Development: AIG Scholars will receive full support to chart their professional development routes and access opportunities that are in line with their areas of interest and that make use of the information acquired at Oxford.
The AIG Scholarship program has the following qualifying requirements. In order to qualify and be given consideration for the prize, you must;
- Be a Nigerian currently employed in the public sector (Ministries, Departments, Agencies, and Parastatals) at either the Federal or State levels.
- Been between the ages of 25 and 45
- Have at least seven (7) years of job experience in both the private and public sectors.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree with at least a second-class upper qualification.
- The selection process places a high priority on academic achievement and leadership potential.
- A Master’s degree, a second degree, or a related professional qualification will be advantageous for candidates with second-class upper qualifications.
- Only candidates shortlisted for the next round of the selection process will be notified, and it is strictly forbidden to check on the status of individual applications.
- Applications submitted by mail or in person are not accepted.
- Finalists in the Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) selection process will be required to submit an admissions application directly to the University of Oxford’s Blavatnik School of Government. The School will take into consideration finalists who are granted admission to the Master of Public Policy when making its final decision about AIG Scholars.
For the Fully Supported AIG Scholarship Program 2024–2025, all applications must be submitted online. Interested and qualified candidates can start the application process by clicking on the link below.
September 15, 2023, is the application deadline.
In order to fund civil service reform efforts, give technical help, and create programs to increase the ability of the public sector workforce, we closely collaborate with the government and the corporate sector.
To increase public sector transparency and accountability, we collaborate with academic institutions and members of civil society to develop advocacy tools based on scientific facts.
To achieve our healthcare objectives, we work with carefully vetted affiliates that share our enthusiasm for ensuring that all citizens have access to high-quality, reasonably priced healthcare.
AIG SCHOLARSHIP PARTNERS
Our work is based on a network of partnerships that is continuously changing, from the citizens we empower to the public servants we equip to the public institutions we help transform to the service delivery we enable. Here are just a few of the amazing companies we collaborate with.
1 . Access Bank
With 600 branches spread across 12 countries, Access Bank Plc is the largest bank in Nigeria and the most reputable African bank in the world. On our initiatives, Access Bank offers technical help.
2 . Blavatnik School of Government – University of Oxford
The Blavatnik School of Government at the University of Oxford is dedicated to enhancing the standard of governance and public policymaking around the world by training present and future public sector leaders, carrying out research with significance, and cooperating with national and international governments and practitioners.
We collaborate with the School on our capacity-building projects, offering the public sector workforce fellowship opportunities, scholarships to attend the University of Oxford, and in-country executive education courses. We also make use of the excellent faculty’s networks and knowledge for our endeavors to reform the civil service and provide evidence-based lobbying.
3 . Compliance Institute
Nigeria’s Compliance Institute was founded to encourage, promote, and restore adherence to regulatory compliance both inside and outside the nation’s financial sector. The Institute assists us technically with our projects.
4 . Coronation Group
In addition to asset management, insurance, investment banking, and securities trading, Coronation Group is a top provider of financial services in Africa. For our digitalization project with the OHCSF, Coronation provides both financial support and technical assistance.
5 . National Bureau of Statistics
The National Bureau of Statistics integrates the National Statistical System’s statistical activities with the development of official statistics in all Federal Ministries, Departments, and Agencies (MDAs), State Statistical Agencies (SSAs), and Local Government Councils (LGCs). The NBS is a collaborator in the creation of our Public Sector Performance Index.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED