Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Unilever Ghana Recruitment 2020. The application deadline is 14th December 2020.
Unilever is a British-Dutch transnational consumer goods company co-headquartered in London, United Kingdom, and Rotterdam, Netherlands. Its products include food and beverages, cleaning agents, beauty products, and personal care products. It is Europe’s seventh most valuable company.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Brand Manager – Lifebuoy & Carbolic
- Develop the brand marketing plan through an understanding of the drivers of brand growth and brand health.
- Develop and execute marketing activity in line with brand marketing plans ensuring consistency with ‘brand key’ vision and ‘brand vision’ plan.
- Analyze brand performance and brand health by constant evaluation of national support activities against measurable objectives.
- Deliver specific innovations as per the brand strategy to deliver growth in the market share and other performance indicators as outlined by the business/function and Line Manager.
- Provides input to volume forecasting, financial updates and monitors key indicators and drivers of brand performance (6P’s). Recommends solutions and implement improvements to meet annual targets.
- Assist in the development of brand strategies and plans in order to achieve short and long-term business targets (financial and in-market performance).
- Assist in the implementation of brand plans within designated timelines and budget restrictions and in the execution of consumer support programs (consumer promotion), market research and design.
- Participate in the creative development process and execution of the brand activation.
- Assist in monitoring and analysing competitive and marketplace activity.
- Managing of all day-to-day activities associated to all marketing efforts, including, project management, creative development, campaign tracking,and reporting as necessary.
- Work closely with an oss-functional team to land flawlessly all marketing related activities and project innovations.
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years brand management in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment or marketing role.
- Customer marketing experience is an added advantage.
- Relevant Business management and project management experience.
Key Competencies (SOL’s)
- Purpose & Service
- Personal Mastery
- Business Acumen
- Talent Catalyst
- Consumer Love
- Passion for High Performance
- Category Leads
- CD Director
- Brand Managers
- Key Account Managers
- Channel & Category Development Managers
- CCM & CMI
- Supply Chain
- MIS Manager
- R & D
- Regulatory Affairs
- CD Excellence Team
- Category Managers
- Finance BP
- Corporate Communications
- DIOM Manager
External Stakeholders the role interfaces with:
- Communication & Public Relations Agency
- Marketing Research Agencies
- Regulatory body (GSA & FDA)
- Creative Agencies
How to Apply
Candidates who have met the above criteria should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 14th December 2020.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED