UCC Undergraduate (Distance) Programmes Admission 2022/2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for admission into Distance Learning Programmes of the College of Distance Education, University of Cape Coast, for the 2022/2023 academic year via direct entry or through the mature applicants’ route.
PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE FOR THE 2022/2023 ACADEMIC YEAR
- Firstly, a 2-year Bachelor of Education (Educational Psychology)
- Secondly, a 2-year Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education)
- Thirdly, a 2-year Bachelor of Education (Primary Education)
- Also, a 2-year Bachelor of Education (Junior High School Education)
- In addition, a 3-year Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education)
- Besides that, a 3-year Bachelor of Education (Primary Education)
- Moreover, a 3-year Bachelor of Education (Junior High School Education)
- Additionally, a 3-year Bachelor of Education (Arts)
- 3-year Bachelor of Education (Social Studies)
- 3-year Bachelor of Education (Accounting)
- 3-year Bachelor of Education (Management)
- 4-year Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education )
- 4-year Bachelor of Education (Primary Education)
- 4-year Bachelor of Education (Junior High School Education)
- 4-year Bachelor of Education (Accounting)
- 4-year Bachelor of Education (Management)
- 4-year Bachelor of Education (Social Studies)
- 4-year Bachelor of Education (Arts)
- 4-year Bachelor of Science (Psychology)
- 2-Year Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- 2-Year Bachelor of Commerce (Finance)
- 2-Year Bachelor of Commerce (Management)
- 2-Year Bachelor of Commerce (Human Resource Management)
- 2-Year Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing)
- 2-Year Bachelor of Commerce (Procurement and Supply Chain Management)
- 3-Year Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- 3-Year Bachelor of Commerce (Finance)
- 3-Year Bachelor of Commerce (Management)
- 3-Year Bachelor of Commerce (Human Resource Management)
- 3-Year Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing)
- 3-Year Bachelor of Commerce (Procurement and Supply Chain Management)
- To begin with, a 2-Year Diploma in Commerce (Accounting)
- Secondly, a 2-Year Diploma in Commerce (Management)
- Thirdly, a 4-Year Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Additionally, 4-Year Bachelor of Commerce (Finance)
- Also, 4-Year Bachelor of Commerce (Management)
- Besides that, a 4-Year Bachelor of Commerce (Human Resource Management)
- Last but not least, a 4-Year Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing)
- Lastly, 4-Year Bachelor of Commerce (Procurement and Supply Chain Management)
SOCIAL SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
- 4-Year Bachelor of Science (Economics)
- 4-Year Bachelor of Science (Economics with Finance)
MATHEMATICS AND SCIENCE PROGRAMMES
- Firstly, 2-Year Bachelor of Education (Science)
- Followed by, a 2-Year Bachelor of Education (Mathematics)
- Also, 2-Year Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Lastly, a 3-Year Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- 2-Year Diploma in Information Technology
- 4-Year Bachelor of Education (Science)
- 4-Year Bachelor of Education (Mathematics)
- 4-Year Bachelor of Science (Information Communication Technology)
- 4-Year Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS
The cost of an Application Form is as follows:
Direct Applicant (Diploma and Degree Programmes)
The cost of an Application Form is Two Hundred and Twenty-Five Ghana Cedis (GH¢225.00
Mature Entrance Examination Applicants
The cost of an Application Form is Two Hundred and Twenty-Five Ghana Cedis (GH¢225.00).
Applicants are required to pay an additional Two Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢250.00) into Account Name: CCE, Account Number: 3021130002394 at any branch of GCB Bank Ltd. The fee covers ONLY registration, tuition, examination and course pack for preparatory classes.
The requisite application forms can be obtained from:
The banks listed below:
- To begin with, All Branches of GCB Bank Ghana Ltd.
- Secondly, All Branches of Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) Ghana Ltd.
- Thirdly, All Branches of Zenith Bank Ghana Ltd.
- Also, All Branches of Consolidated Bank
- Moreover, All Branches of Prudential Bank Ltd.
- Furthermore, All Branches of GT Bank
- Next are All branches of ARB APEX Bank and All Rural and Community Banks
- Another is All branches of Republic Bank
- Additionally, All Regional and Major District Offices of GHANA POST.
- Also, Through Mobile Money ID *966*3*555#
- Last but not least, Regional Administrators
- Lastly, Study Centre Coordinators
- Applicants will be given a receipt or text message containing a pin and serial number at the various Sale Centres. This will be used to complete the Application Form Online. Applicants should take the receipt to the nearest Study Centre Coordinator for further instructions.
- Online applicants should visit application.ucc.edu.gh, then go to Admissions and click on Apply Online for further instructions. Applicants should then select the DISTANCE application type.
- All applicants are required to provide the following information on the large EMS envelope:
- Application reference number
- Names in full, no abbreviations accepted
- Study/examination centre
- Contact number
- Programme – which should be handwritten.
Applicants should ensure that all WASSCE/SSSCE results are verified. A copy of the Confirmation Page together with a copy of the Academic Transcript and Certificates should be submitted to the nearest College of Distance Education Study Centre or to any branch of the Ghana Post Office.
SUBMISSION OF COPIES OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS
- Two copies of completed online Application forms accompanied by two copies of result slips, certificates and transcripts should be sent to the nearest College of Distance Education (CoDE) Study Centres or to the Ghana Post
- Hard Copies of the completed online application forms should reach the Admissions Unit, College of Distance Education not later than 7th October 2022 for MEE Applicants and 9th December 2022 for DIRECT Applicants.
- Application forms received without application reference numbers, photocopies of certificates, or results in slips/final GPA of transcripts will not be processed.
- Keep photocopies of the confirmation page and receipt with pin and serial numbers for reference purposes.
- Application reference numbers should be quoted when communicating with the College.
- Foreign applicants will pay their fees in US Dollars.
- For enquiries, call us on 0556950944.
REGIONAL OFFICES AND STUDY CENTRES OF COLLEGE OF DISTANCE
Applicants should submit their completed Application Forms or Enquire about the Sale of Application Forms from the following Regional and Study Centres of the College of Distance Education, University of Cape Coast branches:
Kumasi Office (Tafo Nhyiaso) 0265122212, 0322496452, 0322496747, 0559390971, Obuasi (Obuasi Snr. High Technical Sch), Offinso (Dwamena Akenten SHS), Kumasi (Simms, Serwa Nyarko Girls, KSTS, KTI, WESCO, T. I. AMASS and Mmofraturo School), Mampong Technical College of Education, Manso Abore SHS, Nkawie Sec Tech, Tepa S.H.S. and Konongo Odumasi SHS.
Secondly, Bono, Bono East and Ahafo:
Sunyani Office (Abesim, Asana Junction) 0352290592, 0279653354,, Dormaa SHS, Drobo SHS, Nkoranman SHS, Atebubu SHS, Hwidiem SHS, Techiman SHS, Nkoranza SHS, Kintampo SHS, Wenchi Methodist SHS, Sunyani SHS, and Sunyani Technical University.
CoDE Building Office; 0201610191, Swedru (SWESBU & SWESCO), Assin Foso (Obiri Yeboah SHS), Apam SHS, Breman Asikuma SHS, Dunkwa-On-Offin (Boa Amponsem SHS), Kasoa (Ngleshi Amanfrom SHS, Mary Star of the Sea, Norris Jorsling) and Twifo Praso SHS
Koforidua Office (near Democracy Restaurant, off the Oyoko-Asokore Highway) 0559515517, Oda (Attafuah SHS), Abetifi College of Education, Yilo Krobo Sec. Tech., Akwamuman SHS (Akosombo), Begoro Presec SHS, Oyoko Methodist SHS, Ghana Secondary School and IGNIS School Nsawam
Next is Greater Accra
CoDE-UCC Office, Accra (Papafio Hills) 0262313448, 0231082371, Zenith College, St. Margaret Mary Sec. Tech., Lutheran- Kanda and Madina, Deyoungters International, Odorgonno SHS and Accra High SHS); Ada (Ada College of Education and Ada SHS) and Tema (Tema SHS, Chemu SHS and Trinity Lutheran School)
Another is Northern, North East and Savanna
Tamale Office (Sagnarigu, Old Airport Area), 037209574, 0545926648, 0592190002, Salaga SHS, Damongo SHS, Gambaga Girls SHS, Tamale College of Education and Tamale Technical University.
Also, Upper East
Bolgatanga Office (Yikeni on the Navrongo Rd.) 0382096381, Navrongo (Notre Dame SHS), Zebilla SHTS
Besides that, Upper West
Wa Office at Sombo close to Homeland Clinic 0505083555, Wa Sec, Tumu College of Education, Lawra SHS, Nandom SHS
Additionally, Volta and Oti
Ho Office (Little Bethlehem) 0362092256, 0247824240, Akatsi College of Education, St. Teresa’s College of Education, Hohoe, Jasikan College of Education, Mawuli SHS, Keta Business College and Sokode SHS.
Lastly, Western and Western North
Takoradi Office (Ntankorful) 0559356269, Tarkwa (Fiaseman SHS), Nsein SHS, Enchi College of Education, Bibiani Sec Tech, Sefwi Dabiso College of Education, Juaboso SHS and Sefwi Wiawso College of Education, Bompeh SHS, St. John’s SHS and Holy Child College of Education.
For admission news, click HERE
- COURSES OFFERED AT SDD-UBIDS-FORMERLY UDS WA CAMPUS
- COURSES OFFERED AT LAWEH Open University College
- University of Ghana Mature Access Admission Form 2022/2023
- Pentecost University admissions in progress
- Tamale Technical University Admission Requirements
- KNUST BSc & Diploma Top-Up Admission Forms 2022/2023
- Central University 2021/22 admissions ongoing
- FREE ADMISSION FOR 2021/2022 APPLICANTS AT SDD-UBIDS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED