The University of Ghana (UG) Legon mature access course admission form for the 2022/2023 academic year has been released.
Registration for the University of Ghana mature access course for the 2022/2023 academic year takes place from Monday, January 24 to Friday, March 11, 2022. Successful applicants will be admitted into Level 100 (Bachelor of Arts) or Diploma Distance Education Programme based on their performance in the entrance examination.
Bachelor of Arts Subject Combinations
- Political Science, Sociology and Information Studies
- Psychology, Sociology and Information Studies
- Adult Education and Human Resource Studies, Psychology, Information Studies
- Accounting, Psychology, Adult Education and Human Resource Studies (for applicants who do very well in Mathematics in the entrance examination)
- Public Administration, Sociology, Information Studies
- Human Resource Management, Psychology, Information Studies
- Diploma in Youth and Development
- Diploma in Adult Education
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Librarianship
- Diploma in Accounting
University of Ghana Mature Access Course Entry Requirements
- Applicants must be at least 25 years old at the time of application and show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is at least 5 years old.
- Applicants must register for, attend and complete the University of Ghana Access Course and pass the Mature Students’ Entrance Examination conducted by the University.
- Applicants who pass the Entrance Examination must purchase an e-voucher from designated banks to access the UG online application form.
The Access Course will be run by the School of Continuing and Distance Education of the College of Education, University of Ghana; at all its Learning Centres across the country.
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE AT UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
- University of Ghana Sport Fund Scholarship 2021/2022
- SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship 2021/2022 at the University of Ghana
- RIPS-DAAD Postgraduate Scholarships 2022/2023 at the University of Ghana
Applicants should take note of the following:
- The fee for registration, the Access Course and Entrance Examination is GH¢ 500.00. Please note that the fee is non-refundable.
- Payment for these should be made into UG College of Education Learning Centre Account number 1441002010444 at any branch of ECOBANK Ghana Limited.
- Applicants should register at any of the University of Ghana Learning Centres after payment of fees.
- Only applicants who pass the entrance examination will be eligible to purchase the e-voucher to access the University’s on-line application form.
- The Access Course begins on February 26 and ends on April 24, 2022.
The mature students’ entrance examination is yet to be scheduled.
Structure of Examination
||2 hours (9:00 a.m.)|
||1 hour (1:00 p.m.)|
||1 hour (3:00 p.m.)|
Candidates are required to obtain a pass in each subject to qualify for admission.
- University of Ghana Latest Job Vacancies
- University of Ghana Invites Job Applications
- University of Ghana New Job Opportunities
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED