January 1st, 2024 at 05:45 am
Truck Driver Jobs in Sweden With Visa Sponsorship for Foreign Nationals (Up to €$90,000 a year)
Job seekers in Sweden can seek assistance from the Swedish Public Employment Service (Arbetsförmedlingen). It offers information, advice, and help. Many privately held job boards are frequently used to find jobs in Sweden. These websites often provide job advertisements (sometimes in Swedish) as well as options for uploading your CV.
Truck Driver Jobs in Sweden with Visa Sponsorship
1. CDL A Local Delivery Truck Driver
Sysco has immediate openings for dependable local CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to operate a tractor-trailer safely and efficiently and manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our truck drivers use their pleasant, helpful approach to create relationships with each customer and become familiar with their operations to meet demands and expectations.
- Over the age of 21.
- A pre-employment drug test is required.
- To drive, you must have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) and a clean driving record.
- Reading, writing, and communicating in English are required.
- Touch freight entails lifting, pushing, or moving products weighing 40–60 pounds on average and up to 100 pounds on occasion.
- Flexibility: overtime if needed, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent pay with productivity bonuses.
- Most CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers work daily routes and return home every night.
- Vacation and holidays are paid.
- Ongoing training in job skills and leadership development.
- Opportunities for advancement – we promote from within!
- New recruits are eligible on the first day of the month following or coinciding with the
- 31st day of employment.
- Comprehensive medical coverage.
- Retirement benefits are generous.
- Employee discount programs are available.
- Employee recognition and awards.
- Sysco stock (SYY) is on sale.
- Programs for referring others.
- Programs for safety.
- Tuition assistance.
- There are too many advantages to list.
2. Store-Delivery Driver
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering parts to customers with a strong desire to build relationships with them
- Picks up components from vendors, ensures that stock room parts are correctly stored, and maintains/checks inventory.
- We maintain a consistent focus on safety when driving and delivering our parts.
- As a NAPA Brand Ambassador, you will interact with customers throughout deliveries.
- Developing long-term ties with the customers to whom you deliver
- Maintain the store delivery truck by adhering to safety checklists, keeping the vehicle clean, and performing basic maintenance (e.g., correct tire pressure).
This is an excellent chance for you if you:
- enjoy working independently, driving (safely), and interacting with consumers face to face.
- Take pleasure in your work and keep safety and dependability in mind every day!
- Want to work for a firm that is focused on creating solutions for clients and where no two days are the same?
- Thrive in a fast-paced, bustling atmosphere while being a part of a firm where you might just find your “2nd family”!
- Are you a student or retired person looking for a job that can accommodate your schedule?
You will require the following items:
- Ability to bend to floor-level shelves and reach taller shelves (eight feet) using a stool or ladder as needed, as well as the stamina to stand and move for the duration of a work shift and lift up to 60 pounds of merchandise
- Capable of handling cash charge transactions and core/part returns effectively.
- Keeping a distribution log or tracking system to record all deliveries and pick-ups
- Inspecting, safeguarding, and preserving company assets such as commodities, cars, buildings, and personnel.
- Clear communication and careful listening abilities
- Using maps and directions to navigate the metropolitan area
- You must be able to be flexible with your schedule, which includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
What you stand to gain:
- Fantastic people and brand
- Excellent health benefits and 401K Stable company. Fortune 200 company with a “family” culture where no two days or career paths are the same!
- Access to many career paths, continuing development, and support from leaders and your teamIf this role sounds like a good fit, please fill out our very quick and easy application. We are both delighted and flattered that you are considering NAPA as a potential future employer.
3. Driver Lead
- Lead a team of delivery drivers to guarantee that auto parts are delivered to clients on schedule and in good condition.
- Manage the delivery team’s daily operations, including driver performance monitoring and maintaining compliance with safety standards and business policies.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers to ensure that all delivery expectations are satisfied.
- In a timely and professional manner, troubleshoot and resolve delivery concerns.
- Train new delivery drivers and make sure they have the knowledge and resources they need to do their job.
- Work with the warehouse staff to ensure that all orders are chosen correctly and staged for delivery.
- Keep detailed records of delivery times, routes, and client interactions.
- Collect consumer payments and ensure that all transactions are completed correctly.
List of labor shortages
The Swedish Migration Agency, in collaboration with the Public Employment Service, compiles a list of vocations in high demand in Sweden, known as the labor shortage list (pdf only in Swedish). Check it out because if you are offered a job in a highly sought-after occupation (one on this list), you can apply for a work visa from Sweden rather than having to return to your home country. (Unfortunately, the list is only available in Swedish, so you may need to use a web translation tool to access it.)
Direct contact with a company
If you are interested in working for a certain company, you should apply directly with them. Many businesses post information about open vacancies on their websites. If a company’s website does not provide any career information, you can contact them personally to see if they will accept an open application.
Fast tracks and work experience/internships
Another approach to entering the Swedish labor force is to gain work experience or an internship with a company. This provides you with vocational experience, vocational orientation, or work experience, which may offer you an advantage when searching for a proper job later on.
Korta vägen (‘the shortcut’—link to Folkuniversitetet, one of the educational associations engaged) is a national program that provides foreign academics with a quick track to work in Sweden. The Swedish Public Employment Service organizes it.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED