October 15th, 2023 at 06:45 am
Top 2024 University of Liverpool Scholarships
Are you an international student seeking an excellent education? Do you want to further your education by enrolling in one of the best universities in the UK? You can then take advantage of the University of Liverpool Scholarships for International Students to study conveniently in the UK. We have 10 of the University of Liverpool’s most prestigious scholarships available for international students who want to start their studies in the UK in 2024.
Scholarships are available from the University of Liverpool for both undergraduate and graduate study. Students who meet the requirements for the scholarship and are interested are encouraged to apply.
Information Regarding Scholarships at Liverpool University
- Host: The University of Liverpool in the UK serves as the host institution.
- Scholarship Category: Various types
- Scholarship Value: Varies
- Study Level: Undergraduate and graduate levels of study
- Eligible Nationality: All nationalities are acceptable as Candidates
One of the top ten most affordable cities for students in the UK is Liverpool. By offering scholarships to overseas students, the University of Liverpool further contributes to easing the financial load of students. The following programs are eligible for the scholarships, however, they are not limited to them:
The Criteria for Eligibility
Interested applicants must demonstrate that they meet each of the following criteria in order to be considered for the University of Liverpool Scholarships 2023–24:
- Applicants have to be accepted into an appropriate course that will be offered at the University of Liverpool for the academic session of 2023-2024.
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of their superior academic and research abilities.
- You need to meet all of the prerequisites in order to be accepted into either the undergraduate or graduate degree program at the university.
List of Scholarships At Liverpool University
University of Liverpool Humanitarian Scholarship
People who have been granted refugee status or who are receiving humanitarian protection as a result of the 1951 Refugee Convention are eligible to apply for financial assistance through this program. To qualify for this status, you must live outside of the United Kingdom. The scholarships cover all costs associated with the student’s education, including those associated with obtaining a visa, accommodation costs, and living expenses.
Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship
The Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship (PGT) is a scholarship that will be awarded to exceptionally successful international students (including students from the EU) who will begin a postgraduate master’s program in the year 2024. Beneficiaries will receive a discount on their tuition costs equal to £2,500 thanks to this scholarship.
Postgraduate Progression Award (International)
If you are a current international University of Liverpool undergraduate or alumni, including Study Abroad and Exchange students and students from Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, and you are progressing to either a full-time or part-time new postgraduate taught program, you are eligible to receive our Postgraduate Progression Award: a £2,500 reduction in tuition fees if you have a first-class undergraduate degree, or a 10% reduction in fees if you have a 2:1 or 2:2 in your undergraduate degree
Sport Liverpool Scholarships
Talented athletes who compete at national and regional levels are eligible to receive scholarships from the university worth up to two thousand pounds. Students from the United Kingdom, the European Union, and other countries may apply for the scholarship.
The University, in collaboration with Chevening, is overjoyed to be able to provide this incredibly significant scholarship to students who are currently enrolled in a master’s degree program and who have the potential to become future leaders. Students enrolled in a master’s degree program are eligible to receive a scholarship that covers their complete tuition as well as a stipend to help with living expenses.
University of Liverpool Commonwealth Postgraduate Bursary
The University of Liverpool Commonwealth Postgraduate Bursary offers a cost reduction of up to £2,000 to students from Commonwealth nations who are new to studying in master’s programs at the University of Liverpool. This fee reduction is available for Commonwealth students pursuing any program.
One student from the United States who is pursuing a master’s degree can apply for the scholarship to have their tuition costs covered. Another scholarship, this one for a total of 20,000 pounds, is offered for doctoral-level studies.
There is one scholarship available for a student from the United States who is pursuing a master’s degree, and another scholarship is available for a student from the United States who is pursuing a postgraduate research degree and will be conducting research abroad for three to six months. A postgraduate research student will get a monthly stipend of $2,500 in addition to the £20,000 tuition fees that are required for a master’s degree student.
Postgraduate students enrolled in a program leading to a master’s degree or a doctorate degree are eligible to apply for this graduate loan, which offers a discount of up to 20 percent on the cost of tuition for postgraduate taught and research programs.
Management School MBA Scholarships and Study Awards
There are many scholarships and study prizes available to help pay for MBA tuition. The University of Liverpool alone can award these scholarships, and its decision is final. Please note that the University provides additional funding that may be combined with Management School scholarships and study awards.
Candidates must submit a scholarship application for the University of Liverpool Scholarships 2024. While some scholarships call for a separate application, others only take into consideration applicants who have been admitted to the university and satisfy the requirements.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully F
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED