Top 20 selfish Akuffo Addo appointees likely to send NPP into opposition
A greater number of people appointed by President Akuffo Addo are in the news for an awkward reason. Newsnowgh.com can report that the attitude of these appointees may cause the NPP a doom.
However, few months to election 2020, it has become necessary to factor out some possible causes that may send NPP into opposition. With a latest survey that hit the media few hours ago, some kingpins have been named for obvious bad reasons.
That is to say, the survey was conducted by the United Patriots Group in collaboration with the Freedom News Network. Subject of study was leadership attitude in government. Arrogance and Selfishness were said to be the subject under consideration.
As a result, the group study sample was 5000 NPP faithfuls who share closest relation with appointees.
Below are the most arrogant and selfish appointees of the Akufo-Addo government, according to the survey by the United Patriots Group in collaboration with the Freedom News Network:
Firstly, Hon Albert Kan Dapaah – Minister for National Security.
Secondly, Nii Lantei Bannerman – Chairman, National Premix Committee.
Thirdly, Hon Kwasi Amoako Atta (MP) – Minister for Roads and Highways.
Fourthly, Charles Adu Boahen – Deputy Minister of Finance.
Further, Madam Saratu Atta – Office to the President.
Moreover, Madam Barbara Utuka – Office of the Vice President
In addition, Mohammed Adjei Sowah – Mayor of Accra
Also, Carlos Ahenkorah (MP) – Deputy Minister of Trade
Again, Clement Nii Lamptey Wilkinson – MCE Amasaman
Also, Emmanuel Kofi Nti – Chief Executive, Ghana Revenue Authority
Meanwhile, the list continues:
11. Hawa Koomson (MP) – Minister for Special Development Initiatives
12. Joe Anokye – Chief Executive, National Communications Authority
13. Eugene Antwi (MP) – Deputy Minister for Housing
14. Lawrence Agyinsam – Chief Executive, Exim Bank
15. Dr Owusu Afriyie Akoto – Minister for Agriculture
16. Simon Osei Mensah – Ashanti Regional Minister
17. Hackman Owusu Agyeman – Board Chairman, Ghana Cocoa Board.
18. Kwame Owusu – Board Chairman, Ghana Revenue Authority
19. Agyenim Boateng Adjei – Chief Executive, Public Procurement Authority
20. George Andah – Deputy Minister of Communications
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED