Tokyo, Japan: JSPS Research Fellowships for Young Scientists 2023.
Applications are open for the 2023 JSPS RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP in Tokyo, Japan. All interested international applicants are entreated to read below for full details:
Description of the scholarship:
The Japanese version will prevail if there are any differences in wording or meaning between it and the English version.
The goal of these fellowships is to give excellent young researchers in Japan the chance to do an independent study on a subject of their own choosing based on creative concepts. The program’s ultimate goal is to foster and promote the growth of outstanding researchers.
- This fellowship program is a crucial initiative in Japan for cultivating young Japanese academics, according to the core program for fostering new researchers.
- Exceptional young researchers have the freedom to concentrate on a study topic of their choice at a research institution of their choice, underscoring the independence of young researchers.
- Grants and funding for research: The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) offers funding to doctoral students and postdoctoral researchers in the form of Research Fellowships for Young Scientists. These individuals can also apply for the Grant-in-Aid for JSPS Fellows to support their research endeavors.
- Support for childbearing and childcare: Fellows have the option to take time off from their research to give birth or take care of young children, then return to the lab. They may decide to work fewer hours while on such leave.
*Note: Under this program, fellows are not regarded as JSPS workers.
UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA 2023-24 FELLOWSHIP (CANADA)
For anyone interested in pursuing Fellowship-level programs at the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, the JSPS Research Fellowships for Young Scientists 2023, Tokyo, Japan, are available.
The following topics are available for study under this scholarship program.
- First, humanities
- Second, Social Sciences
- Third, Natural Sciences
Benefits of a scholarship
- The fellowship has complete funding.
Nationalities that qualify:
- All nationalities of overseas students are eligible for this fellowship.
Click here to see if you qualify for a JSPS Research Fellowship.
LOW-CGPA STUDENTS CAN STUDY IN GERMANY IN 2023 FOR FREE
How To Apply?
- (In Japanese) PD
- (Japanese) RPD
- (Japanese) CPDJSPS is not in a position to introduce applicants to potential host institutions. Before applying, candidates must independently locate their own host research institution and host researcher. It is strongly advised to get in touch with a potential host researcher and institution early on.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED