Montessori Kindergarten Teacher Details
One Heart Africa Academy (OHAA) is a Christian School which believes in raising children through Biblical Principles using the renowned American Christian Curriculum – Abeka.
OHAA is looking forward to working with parents in the educational, spiritual, moral, and social development of every child enrolled into OHAA.
Montessori Kindergarten Teacher Job Purpose
- To develop a careful and creative program suitable for kindergarten children using a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children.
- Observing each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Impart Christian values and moral education to children and promote good behavior and discipline in the classroom and impart an appreciation and respect for diversity in the world
Montessori Kindergarten Teacher Responsibilities:
- Prepare and deliver lesson plans and fun activities
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for kindergarten children
- Learn and develop strong expertise in the Abeka Curriculum
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do crafts etc.)
- Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times
- Track children’s progress and report to parents
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
- Collaborate with other educators
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
Required Skills or Experience
- At least 3 years Proven experience as a Kindergarten Teacher
- Montessori Trained teacher and is certified
- Knowledge and experience in Abeka Curriculum preferred
- Must be a Christian
- A Love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Ability to act as a mediator between children
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
- Balance between a creative mind and a practical acumen
- BSc/BA in education or relevant field
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Applicants should submit their CV, Application letter and other documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE : October 27, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED