At OXBRIDGE International School, the child is the centre of all learning activity, but we believe that parents and teacher too, play important roles in their pursuit of knowledge.. With this view, the school encourages a close partnership between the trinity of the learning process – the child, the teacher and the parent. It is this synergy that creates an environment which begins in classrooms and steps out its boundaries into wider perspectives.
A wonderful opportunity to discover the beauty of Central Asia and work in one of the most dynamic international schools of Tashkent, Uzbekistan. This position requires relocation!
POSITION: PE Teacher
PE teachers are responsible for all aspects of the planning, preparation and delivery of effective learning and teaching programs across the three strands of PE including, skills development, health, and personal development for every student in the allocated classes.
- Planning/teaching daily (class size 16-24 students)
- Use your own authentic teacher person to build strong relationships with students and engage students in deep learning
- Maintain academic records, grades and lesson plans.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of the School.
Share the vision and culture of the school
- Have at least bachelor’s degree
- At least 4 years of working experience
- Have a portfolio of your students
- Will be a big PLUS if you can teach any additional subject
- Fluent in English
Salary: A competitive package is provided
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: February 25, 2022
- Yara Ghana Latest Employment Opportunity
- Latest Job Opportunity At Pezesha
- Graduate Internship Opportunities At African Entrepreneurship Academy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED