October 16th, 2023 at 05:15 am
Swedish postgraduate scholarships: Dalarna University 2024
Every year, Dalarna University in Sweden awards postgraduate scholarship grants to a number of newly admitted international master’s students who pay a fee and have demonstrated exceptional academic standing.
Scholarships can cover up to 50% of the entire tuition cost and are directly applied toward lowering the student’s fees. It is strongly advised that students who want to study abroad in Sweden apply for Dalarna University’s scholarship. It is suggested that applicants submit their applications prior to the scholarship deadline.
Scholarships for recently enrolled students
Only on-campus Master’s degree programs are eligible for tuition fee waivers. Applying for your scholarship is a one-time process that you complete prior to the commencement of your program.
The scholarship application deadline for studies starting in January 2024 was September 30th. On January 1st, scholarship applications for the autumn semester of 2024 will be accepted.
Scholarships are available to enrolled students
Any student who achieves exceptional academic standing is eligible to receive a tuition fee reduction for continuing their education at Dalarna University. For you to be eligible for this tuition fee reduction, you must:
- Must have completed a minimum of one semester (Master’s level) or two semesters (Bachelor’s level) of coursework at Dalarna University in order to be eligible for a degree.
- Must be enrolled in the same degree program full-time for a minimum of one more semester.
- Depending on the grading scale being used, you must have achieved at least 50% VG or 5 results.
- Require the program’s faculty to confirm that you are “outstanding.”
This scholarship is worth 10,000 SEK, and it waives your tuition for each semester you continue to study full-time in the program you are now enrolled in. Three weeks prior to the commencement of the new semester is the deadline for submitting an application for this scholarship. If you are nearing the end of your first semester or year of study, your program manager will send you a link to apply for the scholarship.
Additional (Non-DU) Scholarships
For students commencing in the autumn intake of a Swedish university pursuing a Master’s degree, the Swedish Institute offers a small number of scholarships that fully cover living expenses and tuition fees.
The Global Sustainable Electricity Project may offer scholarships to citizens of developing nations who are interested in the Master’s program in solar energy engineering.
Information about the scholarship
- Host/Sponsor of the scholarship: Dalarna University, Sweden
- Scholarship Worth: Reduction of up to 50% in tuition
- Level of Study: Postgraduate
- Eligible Nationality: International students are of the following nationalities.
Qualifications for Admission:
Candidates must fulfill the following requirements in order to be eligible for the Dalarna University Postgraduate Scholarships to Study in Sweden:
- Candidates must have graduated from an accredited institution of higher learning with a suitable bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Applicants must be acknowledged as international master’s fee-paying students enrolled in the University’s full-time postgraduate program.
- Candidates must exhibit a significant capacity for leadership and scholarship.
- Candidates have to be prepared to follow the policies and guidelines dictating how university students are expected to behave.
How to Apply
There are various components to the Dalarna University Postgraduate Scholarship application. Three components make up a full scholarship application:
- The online scholarship application, which is only accessible during the application period
- A resume or CV that has been posted to your University Admissions account
- Also, a video in which you justify your eligibility for a scholarship
- Lastly, you must justify your scholarship application to Dalarna University in a 60-second or less video. For the scholarship committee to view this film, you must post it to a website or cloud storage account. You should include the video’s link in your scholarship application. We have to be able to watch the video with just the supplied link.
Please do not submit any documents or videos to Dalarna University directly by email. All supporting documentation may be uploaded either before or during the scholarship application time, which runs concurrently with UniversityAdmissions.se’s Master’s degree application period.
Any gadget can be used to make this video. There are several services that make it simple to make a movie if your laptop has a webcam.
Make sure you submit the completed online application form and the aforementioned files by the deadlines mentioned above (i.e., September 30 or March 1, depending on the semester). Your application will be deemed incomplete and will not be completed if all necessary documents are not submitted by the deadline.
Decisions about Scholarship Selection and Process
Your scholarship application will be evaluated by the Marketing and Communication Office and Program Directors, who will then determine whether or not to award you a scholarship.
We prioritize your prior academic achievement, relevant professional experience, and motivational statement during the selection process. Candidates who are admitted in the first application round and who choose Dalarna University as their top choice on universityadmissions.se will be given preference. In order to remain eligible for a scholarship, recipients must complete at least 20 credits in their program of study each semester.
Please take note that only fee-paying students are eligible to apply for our partial scholarships, and there is no upper age limit.
For a partial tuition fee waiver for the spring semester, we typically choose three to six applications, and for the autumn semester, we usually choose between forty to fifty applicants.
We decide by these dates who will be awarded a partial scholarship:
- November 1st is the deadline for spring semester decisions.
- April 15 is the deadline for decisions for the autumn semester.
- Please be aware that based on the volume of applications, the judgment date may vary (by around one week). After the decision dates, you can email email@example.com to find out the status of your scholarship award.
Application deadlines are September 30 or March 1.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully F
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED