Regional Sales Manager
Role & Responsibilities:
We are in search of a Regional Sales Manager to handle required operations in the assigned territory covering central and Northern Ghana with the responsibility of delivering Net Sales and other objectives as defined from time to time.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for driving the growth of existing products as well as launching any new product in his / her assigned region(s).
- Explore opportunities for developing new products having synergy with core categories.
- Establish, maintain & expand the customer base in his/her region(s) with the help of his/her team.
- Develop & implement sales strategies in his/her assigned region(s) including sales plan for the region in line with organizational objectives.
- Work in close liaison with Trade Marketing and Marketing manager in deciding the inputs required in the territory to drive growth in line with organizational objectives.
- Coach and Mentor team in order to ensure delivery of objectives for the team.
- Close track of competition in operating categories and segment to help make timely decisions in staying ahead of competition including and not limited to generation of required MIS pre-decided fixed frequency in order to help management make the right decisions.
What can you expect from us?
Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to the growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, has professional field Sales experience, managerial skills, and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
- Proven track record of delivering results with 3-5 Years’ Experience in current Role as Regional Sales Manager in a reputable FMCG company.
- Good Analytical skills with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Should have handled redistribution model sales
- Should be able to handle a team of 2-3 ASM’s & 4-5 sales officers.
- Ready to move around his territory to have a hands-on understanding to solve problems.
- Relevant Degree or Professional Certificate in Marketing or Sales
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Open mindset, proactiveness, teamwork
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: Ongoing
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED