The Quality Checker conducts initial and final checks, measurement checks and quality control/ audit during the garment production process to ensure quality standards are met at all times.
- Ensure Quality in all aspects.
- Checking the line setting and get production targets on time with quality.
- Checking the samples with order sheet.
- Monitor the quality of clothes through the various stages of production.
- Record all observations and make for final report
- Perform technical report reviews as needed
- Implement quality systems in each department
- Conducting the quality & production meeting to labours.
- Get the work efficiency from labour with operational wise
- Compile quality control reports and recommend continuous improvement activities.
- Setting quality standards for the factory and guidance for each department and processes.
- Work with Production Management to apply good attributes and other quality procedures
- A bachelor’s degree in textiles, fashion business, or any related subject.
- A certificate in garment construction, fashion designing etc will be a plus.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience of quality measures around Fabric, Patterns, Embroidery, Garment Manufacturing Processes, Garment Finishing Processes; two (2) of which must have been in mass production facility.
- In depth knowledge of Inspection and Quality checks and sampling plan
- Must have an eye for detail
- Strong analytical skills and must be assertive.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Method Of application
Closing Date: 6th January 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED