Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Plan International Recruitment 2020. The application deadline is 28th February 2020.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion, and discrimination. And it’s girls who are most affected.
Working together with children, young people, our supporters, and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
- Location: Ghana
- State: CapeCoast
- Job type: Full-Time.
Plan International Ghana, in collaboration with the Vocational Training for Females (VTC) programme, is implementing the Pathways for sustainable Employment for Youth and Women (PASEWAY) project. The Project aims at providing innovative and job readiness skills necessary to create wage or self – employment opportunities for the youth.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
- Project Coordinator-WISE Project.
- Quality Assurance Manager-WISE Project.
- Procurement and Grants Coordinator-WISE Project.
- Project Accountant-WISE Project.
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Coordinator-WISE Project.
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist.
- Gender and Influencing Specialist.
- Enterprise Development Specialist-WISE Project.
- Driver-WISE Project.
- Applicants must possess relevant qualifications, experience(s), skills, and competencies in any of the respective fields of study.
How to Apply for Plan International Recruitment
Interested applicants should send application letters, indicate the positions they are applying for with their CV, and relevant certificates to email@example.com or PMB CT 114, Cantonments
or click HERE to apply online.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED