Part-Time Japanese Instructor for Honolulu, Hawaii needed for $55.6K a year
Full Job Description
Our instructors are in charge of teaching people all over the world the Berlitz method for learning a new language.
The jobs we want to fill could be:
- Short-term deals and will either be made in person or online.
- Long-term deals that can be made in person or online; OR
- Flexible work hours that let you set your own hours and work when it’s most convenient for you.
- Most jobs are part-time and depend on how many people want to learn the language being taught.
We offer pay that is competitive in our field, paid training, access to our own learning tools, and the platforms you need to teach. We offer benefits to employees who consistently work 20 hours or more per week, as well as a discount on the premiums for dental, vision, and legal services paid for by the employee.
Our teachers are happy when they talk to our global learners and see how they help us reach our goal of making people’s lives better around the world.
Applicants who are chosen should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or experience that is equivalent.
- Experience teaching is a plus, but it’s not a must.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Excellent ability to talk to people.
- Basic administrative and computer skills are needed to teach and keep track of students’ records.
- Work hours and availability that can be changed.
Our language teachers are dedicated to being the best and giving our language students a world-class experience. If you want to find out more about our exciting opportunities, click on “Apply” and our talent acquisition team will get in touch with you.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans, and People with Disabilities
The contractor won’t fire employees or applicants or treat them badly in any other way because they asked about, talked about, or revealed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. But employees whose jobs require them to know about the pay of other employees or applicants can’t tell people who don’t have access to pay information about other employees or applicants.
This is true unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation by the employer, or (c) in response to a court order. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c) (c)
How to Apply for Part-Time Japanese Instructor
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL PORTAL
- Firstly, UK SELF SPONSORSHIP VISA: HOW TO APPLY AND OTHER INFO
- Secondly, HOW TO GO TO CANADA ON THE CANADA FARM WORKERS PROGRAM
- Thirdly, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Moreover, DISHWASHER JOB WITH PAYMENT OF $15 PER HOUR IN CANADA
- Additionally, WAITER/WAITRESS JOB PAID $19 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Then, KITCHEN HELPER JOB PAID $15 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Also, CASHIER/WAITRESS/CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH $12 AN HOUR PAY AT METAIRIE
- More so, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Lastly, HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR JOB WITH SALARY OF $22 AN HOUR AT LOS ANGELE
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED