BELGIUM: High paying jobs with salaries
If you’re considering relocating to Belgium, don’t be fooled by the country’s vastness. The country is frequently referred to as the “heart of Europe.” There are over 11.5 million people there, including approximately 220,000 foreigners, so you’ll be in excellent company.
Belgium is a federal state divided into three regions: Walloon in the south and Flemish in the north. People in the country can speak more than one official language because the country has three. Also, People speak Dutch in the Flemish community and in Brussels, the capital city. People in Wallonia, on the other hand, speak French.
Getting a job in Belgium is hard, and being able to speak more than one language is a big plus. Foreign workers are more likely to get a job if they speak more than one language or at least one of the country’s main languages.
A lot of people from outside of Belgium live there, and people from the European Union (EU) work in a wide range of jobs. The buildings of both the European Union (EU) and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) are in Brussels. People from other countries work for both of these businesses.
List of High Paying Jobs in Belgium
1 . Senior Desalination Expert
- Drafting the technical portion of Laborelec’s quotes for its customers, ensuring that their requirements are met.
- Identifying clients’ operational support requirements, including troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Connecting with the R&D department and project ideas to guarantee that the organization keeps current with technical improvements.
2 . Sales Manager Middle East
Job duties include:
- Creating sales tactics and creating goals
- Achieving your area’s ambitions and goals within the established commercial excellence framework
- Follows up on and analyzes sales data, margins, and costs, comparing them to predetermined targets and making adjustments as needed.
3 . Executive Assistant
- Planning, coordinating, and ensuring that the schedules of the VP and MD are followed and respected.
- Serving as both a “gatekeeper” and a “gateway” in order to create a win-win situation for direct access to the VP and MD’s time.
- Communicating with Executive Committee and Board members across markets personally and on behalf of the VP and MD.
4 . Regional Account Manager
- You will be in charge of a portfolio of accounts in order to achieve long-term success.
- You will form strong ties with key stakeholders.
- You will serve as a point of contact for consumers and handle their particular needs (before and post sales).
5 . Corporate Management Trainee
- Learn about the organization’s purpose, vision, values, and goals.
- Participating in different areas to learn as much as possible about how they work.
- Helping to put new rules and procedures into place.
- Getting help with jobs related to project management.
How to Apply for these High paying jobs in Belgium
All interested persons should click the link below to read more about the job description and apply.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL PORTAL
- Firstly, UK SELF SPONSORSHIP VISA: HOW TO APPLY AND OTHER INFO
- Secondly, HOW TO GO TO CANADA ON THE CANADA FARM WORKERS PROGRAM
- Thirdly, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Moreover, DISHWASHER JOB WITH PAYMENT OF $15 PER HOUR IN CANADA
- Additionally, WAITER/WAITRESS JOB PAID $19 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Then, KITCHEN HELPER JOB PAID $15 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Also, CASHIER/WAITRESS/CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH $12 AN HOUR PAY AT METAIRIE
- More so, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Lastly, HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR JOB WITH SALARY OF $22 AN HOUR AT LOS ANGELE
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED