Panafrican Mining Services (Ghana) Ltd is currently seeking a qualified candidate interested in undertaking a role with the company as Operations Manager.
The position will require the following:
- Ensures levels of service staff is adequately trained and are competent to meet the expectations of company’s clients.
- Product problem management
- Implements written Komatsu structured product support policies and procedures to ensure our operations meet or exceed internationally recognised standards
- Delegates responsibilities at branch level to ensure Komatsu polic and systems are fully always understood and operational
- Root cause failure analysis and reporting Ensures effective management of all OEM warranty related claims and recoveries
- Application studies and continuous improvement projects
- Manages relationships with parts and logistics departments to maximise stocking and ensure equipment availabilities are maintained
- Submits weekly and monthly service reports Develops and enhances the Hensley Product GET sales
- Demonstrates leadership through structured training programmes that encourages and enhances the development of all staff.
- Performs other duties as and when directed by your supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualified mechanic: 6 years’ experience as hands-on heavy equipment mechanic
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in similar position & in the mining sector
- Track record in training and people development
- Excellent understanding of machine application & optimisation Strong knowledge of Komatsu or other mining equipment products
- Excellent fault finding and troubleshooting skills Good interpersonal and oral and written communications
- Strong customer service-orientation and the ability to communicate effectively.
- The position will be based at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and requires travels to locations across Ghana when needed.
- Must have a valid Driving Licence and be willing to travel across Ghana Must be able to work as team member
Very attractive and commensurate with experience and qualification.
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required qualifications and experience in this role and wish to express your interest, respond with your Curriculum Vitae, copy of your qualifications and any other relevant certificates by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Human Resources Officer
Panafrican Equipment Group Ghana Ltd
P. O. Box NS61 Nsuta-Wassa
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing Date: October 22, 2021
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED