A fast-growing Oil Marketing Company with head office located in Accra, is seeking for qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
OPERATIONS COORDINATOR Qualification and Experience:
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in the Petroleum downstream sector with at least 2 years in Managerial Position
- Degree in Engineering Accounting/Business Management
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline will be an added advantage strong analytical and communication skills
- Must possess Must have the ability to work cooperatively with expert judgement and decision-making skills
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the day-to-day coordination and implementation of corporate operational activities.
- Monitor, control and manage operational activities to meet client expectations and set company goals.
- Coordinate and manage company projects to ensure project delivery within allotted budget and timelines.
- Ensure compliance with Regulatory and company standards and procedures in the infrastructural development of new retail outlets and LPG refilling facilities.
- Maintain a database of all equipment and operational assets of the company and ensure a good maintenance culture for all fixtures and equipment.
- Liaise with repair and maintenance contractors for all maintenance and repair related issues at client’s outlets and service stations.
- Provide direction and guidance to internal teams to achieve set performance targets.
- Design training programmes for forecourt staff, station managers and operations team members and ensure that operational standards are kept at the highest possible level and strictly adhered to.
- Ensure regular audits of stations to ensure the required standards are being maintained and any issues rectified.
- Ensure all transporters are operating efficiently and effectively in the delivery of quality products to stations and clients.
- Liaise with company contractors on projects implementation and scheduling and ensuring projects are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Weekly reports on all activities.
- Keep and update all legal and regulatory documents regarding all retail outlets of GASO Petroleum Limited such as NPA Permits, Fire Certificates, EPA,
- District Assembly Permits together with routine reports of all regulatory agencies.
- Liaise with Health and Safety department to ensure the highest standards of Health and Safety are maintained at stations and client’s sites.
Application Process: applications with CV and relevant certificates should be sent to [email protected]
Deadline for submission is March 20, 2021.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED