Olam International Latest Job Opportunity
Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers. Through our purpose to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems’, Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
Olam Information Services (OISL) is a captive subsidiary of Olam International, Singapore offering IT Services & Global Business Services across its operations in 65 countries in Asia, Africa, EU & Americas. In Chennai, we currently have onboard more than 1000 highly motivated employees. Olam Digital has received International Innovation Award 2019 for Best Services and Solutions.
Olam Global Business Services (OGBS) is a captive unit that offers End to End business process and analytics solutions. OGBS currently offers its solutions in 6 Platforms: Finance, Supply Chain, People services, Risk & Market Compliance, Big Data Analytics and Business Intelligence. At this moment, OGBS is located in City of Chennai, India and provides its services to over 20 countries. Olam GBS has received Best Shared Services in India Award – 2019, by Shared Services Forum and Asia’s No.1 Shared Services in Process Improvement and Value Creation, 2019 by Shared Services and Outsourcing Network Forum.
- Firstly, Coordinating with regulatory agencies—FDA, GSA, GDA,EPA etc..Should have knowledge about various departments and key persons in these agencies,
- Secondly, Coordinating between factories and regulatory agencies for product approvals, new product developments, renewals, warehouse approvals, disposals , Factory licenses, Manufacturing licenses renewals…etc..
- Thirdly, Work with our internal team and co-ordinate documentation and approvals for exports(free sale certi/COA)
- Then, Train internal teams on Regulatory compliances from time to time and update on changes if any
- Also, Market visits and competition samples analysis
- Furthermore, Represent the company in various forums at different regulatory bodies from time to time
- Additionally, Maintain relationships with regulatory agencies and work with them in developing standards for new products
- Most importantly, Implementation of Regulatory audit systems and regulatory compliance for our units
- Afterwards, Handling consumer complaints and resolving them from the regulatory angle
- Last but not least, Necessary MIS reporting for the regulatory activities.
- Finally, Working with the plant and marketing teams on various issues and reporting to the VP Regulatory. Will also work closely with the sales team for market audits and consumer complaints.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable government regulations.
- Ability to inform and educate managers and department heads on regulations and polices that require compliance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent strategic planning skills.
- Proficient with applicable database and compliance software.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field required.
- 5 years of related experience required
How to Apply for Olam International Latest Job Opportunity
Closing Date: 31st July 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED