Among the goods, works and services purchased by the company, there are those relevant to the Operations Department (routine activities/category management) and the Administrative Departments (HR, Finance, HSE, etc.), with reference to the company’s projects.
The Operations Procurement Manager is accountable and responsible for managing the team in charge of the above.
To co-operate with the Contracts & Procurement Manager in compliance with best practices and the company’s policies, procedures, values, code. of ethics and mission, while minimising the risks involved in operating with third parties,
To guarantee that all the activities are carried out in sustainable manner with integrity, effectiveness and efficiency, while striving for constant improvement and full integration with the parties involved in the process and customer orientation.
The Operations Procurement Manager will also contribute to provide the company with significant competitive advantage through the procurement processes.
- Develop, maintain and implement contracting strategies and Plans in co-ordination with all the different stakeholders;
- To manage the operations department contracting and purchasing process for the company to meet cost, time and quality requirements in accordance with the HQ procurement best practices and Company Policies and Procedures;
- To ensure effective and necessary intra and interdepartmental communication, specifically with the internal clients of the Operations Unit
- Qualifications must include a degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management or related 7 years experience in Operations Procurement process in Oil and Gas Company
- At least 3 years as team leader in complex environment At least 3 years’ experience in managing high volume/high complexity procurement
- A good working knowledge of the company’s operations.
- Experience and knowledge in production & maintenance operations, organisation processes, supports and technologies and Compliance.
- Strong conceptual thinking and project management capabilities Excellent orientation and communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be sent to: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
All interested applicants must send their applications by 10th September, 2021.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED