July 10th, 2023 at 03:55 am
New Pathway To Travel to Canada For Free with Family | Canada Announces Free Travel
Do you want a better life for yourself and your family? Canada has opened up another way for people from other countries to go there. An opportunity for people from all over the world to move to Canada and get legal residency without having to pay anything.
Economic Mobility Pathways Initiative (EMPI)
The Economic Mobility Pathways Initiative (EMPI) is a first-of-its-kind program that brings together resettling refugees and moving for work. It gives refugees with professional skills a way to move to Canada through business channels that are already in place. Also, it gives employers a new source of bright people to choose from when they need to fill jobs.
Modes of Applications to the EMPI
There are two (2) distinct modes available for applications to the EMPI:
Regional EMPI: To apply for this, you must use one of the three economic programs: the Atlantic Immigration Program, the Provincial Nominee Program, or the Rural and Northern Immigration Program (RNIP). Applicants must be qualified for one of the programs listed and send their first application to a province, territory, or RNIP community based on the program they choose.
Federal EMPI: Direct applications for the EMPI can be made in this way. It goes in two different directions: Job Offer and No Job Offer. To be eligible, you must meet the requirements for work experience, schooling, and language skills.
Benefits of the Economic Mobility Pathways Initiative (EMPI)
Under the EMPI, applicants can get a number of benefits, such as:
- The applicant and their children will not have to pay for the application or biometrics.
- Applications are processed and looked over quickly, usually within six months.
- Through the Interim Federal Health Program, money can be used to pay for medical exams.
- If the application is accepted, the person can use the Immigration Loans Program (ILP), which helps pay for travel costs, certain pre-arrival services from the International Organization for Migration, and the fee for permanent residence.
- The EMPI-specific Canadian Orientation Abroad Programme, which makes it easy to get used to living in Canada.
- Those who choose economic immigration will also find the process easier, and they can get a loan to meet their financial needs in Canada for themselves and their families.
The Economic Mobility Pathways Initiative lets people apply on their own or with help from a non-government partner. Applicants can get help from a number of partner groups that can put them in touch with Canadian employers and help them get ready for a job offer, after which they can apply to the EMPI.
Partner organizations include:
- Talent Without Limits
- Jumpstart Refugee Talent
- Help for Hebrew Immigrants Society
- FOCUS Humanitarian Assistance
- Organization for International Rescue
- Canada’s World University Service
How to Apply
Applicants must show proof that they are still refugees. This could be one of the following:
- A Refugee Status Determination (RSD) from the UN Refugee Agency or a country that takes in refugees, that says the person is a refugee.
- If there isn’t a positive RSD, there must be proof that the person has been registered or marked as a person of concern by the UN Refugee Agency.
- A refugee certificate from the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA), or proof of being registered or listed as a person of concern by UNRWA if you don’t have a refugee certificate yet.
- Proof of temporary protected status and an officer’s opinion that there is no other long-term option.
If applicants don’t have these documents, they can get a “trusted partner referral letter” from a group that works with them.
Some partner groups can provide a reference letter if you are a convention or nation of asylum refugees. These include TalentLift, Talent Beyond Boundaries, and Jumpstart Refugee Talent. Other partner groups can assist with applications, but they cannot provide referral letters for trusted partners.
Moreover, The federal EMPI, based on work experience, schooling, and language ability, requires one form. This applies regardless of job offers.
Also, Applicants must fill out two forms for the regional EMPI and their chosen economic immigration program. The permanent residence portal lets qualifying applicants apply online.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED