New Employment Opportunity at Nestlé Ghana
POSITION: CWA Customs & Excise Compliance Manager
Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Business Administration or Finance. Chartered or Certified Accountant
Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 6 years’ experience in tax compliance and advisory with good exposure in customs and excise.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé CWAR is currently looking for a Customs and Excise Compliance Manager – CWA HEAD OFFICE who ensures compliance with customs regulations and ensure customs optimization within business objectives across the CWAR region. Ensure management of customs compliance, archiving, reporting, provisions. Ensures appropriate management reporting on key customs issues.
A day in the life of…
- To begin with, Drives Nestlé customs strategy to optimize local customs and excise duties consistent with business objectives. Responsible to achieve NNS/OG/OP1 objectives for defined category
- Then, Drives Nestlé customs strategy to optimize local customs and excise duties consistent with business objectives.
- Also, Ensure full adherence to AfCFTA and build relationship with AfCFTA authorities.
- Moreover, Manages Customs authorities, customs audits and customs litigations.
- Afterwards, Manages communication/representation with customs authorities, external advisers, external auditors, and business organizations. Promote the I2L Mindset.
- Finally, Keeps informed about changes to Customs treaties, WTO publications, laws, customs rulings, Jurisprudence, and considers impact on business.
What Will Make You Successful
- Firstly, Core knowledge of the 10 Principles and expert knowledge in our areas of responsibility.
- Then, Understanding of business principles & best practices to ensure customs compliance and customs optimization within Nestlé governance standards.
- Additionally, Good understanding of company strategy and objectives.
- Last but not least, Knowledge of company’s corporate /legal/tax/customs structure.
- Finally, Understanding the company’s products and business processes
Nestlé is an equal opportunity /inclusive employer that welcomes applications from all groups of society and that reasonable adjustments can be provided, if needed, during the recruitment process as well as during employment.
Closing Date : 10th July. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED