October 7th, 2023 at 05:31 am
Nestle Middle East Jobs in UAE 2024 (AED 4,000 – 13,000 per month)
- Company: Nestle Middle East
- Positions: Brand Manager and Other
- Salary: AED 4,000.00-13,000.00 per month
List of Nestle Middle East Jobs in UAE
1. Brand Manager
- 4-5 years of marketing experience, which may also include time spent in various roles; preferably, at Nestlé or a comparable FMCG company, with at least 3 years in CDT/Sales.
- Also, have a strong background in digital marketing.
- Next, possess strong ATL/BTL Communication Experience
- Besides that, strong cross-functional teamwork, project management, and communication abilities
- Additionally, have analytical and intellectual skills.
2. Head of Employee Relations
- Foremost, have successfully worked in a variety of ER environments and HR over a continuous period of at least 5 years.
- Also, a solid understanding of the industrial setting
- Additionally, awareness of MENA employee benefits, good bargaining abilities, and practical experience and awareness of union relations
- Besides that, influencing organizational strategy and leading transformation processes
- Furthermore, a history of rapid comprehension and a focus on problem-solving, even when dealing with complicated topics
- Lastly, have negotiated suitable outcomes for all industrial relations because they have managed ties with unions in a difficult environment.
- To enhance the effectiveness of the sales team and deliver a superior customer experience to healthcare professionals (HCPs), the MENA CE (Customer Experience) strategy and framework should be developed.
- CRM Administration: Develop a written document detailing the usage strategy and policy for the CRM system, as well as analyze business requirements frequently and suggest improvements.
- Next, ensure that sales force members develop cycle call plans in advance that are vetted and discussed by their supervisors by working with sales leads. Keep track of the call’s recorded goals and precise post-call notes.
- Also, to influence the strategies and plans of the CM, Marketing, and Medical Field Force, track and analyze CRM information to produce actionable business intelligence.
- Sales Team Performance: Boost the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales team by adopting and putting into practice best practices for customer profiling, targeting, segmentation, field effect sizing, framework and territory alignment, target setting, KPI definition, fair compensation, and incentive schemes.
- Additionally, determine and keep track of the key performance indicators for the operations of the sales force while putting analytics tools in place to assist data-driven decision-making.
- Aside from that, create and implement efficiency and effectiveness key performance indicators (KPIs), both quantitatively and qualitatively, by the overall business and marketing plan.
- Similarly, help the marketing team throughout the product life cycle by authorizing all detailing materials, maintaining consistency with need-based detailing, and supporting brand launches and post-launch activities.
- Likewise, apply an omnichannel strategy to all product categories to engage consumers.
Furthermore, create the development plan for Medical Sales Representatives (MSRs) and first-line managers of NHSc (Nestle Health Science).
- Above all, develop a plan to identify developmental gaps and suggest the necessary tools to close them in partnership with the CM, HRBP, and L&D teams.
- Implement worldwide training programs and continuously improve the functional training curriculum by working with the Field Managers, Marketing, Medical, HR, and MA departments.
- Also, hold coaching sessions with the team, assess how well functional competencies are being used, and support skill growth.
- Next, manage the NHSc Training Budget, including project planning and execution.
- Besides that, assessment, Appreciation, and Promotion: Create and maintain criteria for the Sales Incentive Program that are constantly improved to meet market demands.
- Moreover, participate in the performance and aptitude assessments for medical sales representatives.
- Additionally, find and develop field talent to improve the pool of candidates for crucial NHSc and/or Nestle roles.
- Similarly, create SFE (Sales Force Effectiveness)-related materials and hold training sessions to aid in the introduction of new items.
- Likewise, to accomplish both short-term and long-term goals, show a high level of initiative, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- In addition, watch how plans based on standardized Customer Satisfaction Surveys are carried out, and track yearly progress.
Qualification & Skills
- It is necessary to have prior medical and pharmaceutical detailed experience.
- Also, proficient in leading, developing, and mentoring teams.
- Next, exposure to or experience with group communication activities, such as conferences, meetings, and presentations.
- Additionally, ability to operate independently and succeed in difficult and demanding market settings, consistently attaining and exceeding goals.
- Besides that, competence in business analytics, with an understanding of tools like power is an added benefit.
- Aside from that, understanding of VEEVA or other similar CRM systems.
- Similarly, knowledge of the healthcare industry’s omnichannel strategy and operations.
- Above all, managing SIP (Sales Incentive Plan) expertise.
- Global Presence: Nestlé is a well-known multinational firm with a substantial international footprint. Working for Nestlé can help you stand out on resumes and pave the way for new career options, both within the business and across the industry.
- Advancement in Career: Nestlé is devoted to the training and development of its staff members and provides a variety of training and development programs. This can help you develop new abilities, advance your career, and take on leadership roles inside the company.
- Comparable Compensation: Nestlé normally provides its employees with comparable benefit packages and wage packages. This comprises a competitive base income, performance-based incentives, and a range of benefits.
- Work-life balance is encouraged in several positions at Nestlé Middle East. To encourage a positive work-life balance, the employer may offer flexible work schedules, paid time off, and other advantages.
- Diversity and Inclusion: It is well known that Nestlé is committed to workplace diversity and inclusion. The organization promotes an inclusive and collaborative work environment by valuing people from a variety of backgrounds and viewpoints.
- Health and Wellness Benefits: In general, Nestlé offers its employees a wide range of health and wellness benefits, including health insurance, dental care, and wellness initiatives to support their physical and mental well-being.
- Sustainability Goal: Nestlé is committed to sustainable business operations and ethical purchasing. You can support and contribute to sustainability projects and eco-friendly practices by working for a firm in the Middle East.
- Nestlé encourages experimentation and innovation in the food and beverage industry. Nestlé Middle East may have exciting project opportunities if you have a passion for innovation and product development.
- Motivation of Employees: Nestlé places a high importance on employee involvement and decision-making. You could occasionally submit your opinions and comments on business goals and projects.
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR) details: Nestlé participates in several CSR and community projects around the Middle East. For workers who want to see a good impact from their employment, this can be fulfilling.
- International Perspective: Working for Nestlé in the Middle East can provide doors for networking and exposure abroad. You might work with overseas partners to gain a perspective on world business.
- Learning and growth: Nestlé values lifelong learning and provides programs to aid in workers’ professional and personal growth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Nestle conduct business in the UAE?
has offices throughout the United Arab Emirates, including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al-Ain, Fujairah, and Ras Al-Khaimah. It employs close to 400 employees from a variety of backgrounds and indirectly supports more than 300 people.
In the UAE, what profession is in high demand?
Demand for workers with expertise in data science, AI and ML, cybersecurity, renewable energy, healthcare, online sales, online advertising, blockchain development, administration of projects, and supply chain and logistics management will soar in the nation in 2023.
Who is Nestlé’s CEO in Dubai?
Nestlé’s Chairman and CEO for the MENA area, Yasser Abdul Malak
Visit Newsnowgh.com for the most up-to-date information on visa-sponsored jobs, prospective paths benefits, application processes, and others.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED