September 29th, 2023 at 07:02 am
Teaching Jobs with visa sponsorship in Greece for Foreign Nationals ( €33.00 – €42.90 an hour)
Greece is well-known for its beautiful terrain and thriving startup scene. Non-EU and EEA citizens, on the other hand, may have difficulty finding work or obtaining a work visa in the country.
This page includes the organizations that are actively recruiting in Greece for sponsorship possibilities as we take you on a tour of the list of available visa sponsorship options in Greece for international workers. You will also learn about job hunting in Greece, the highest-paying occupations in Greece, and much more. Let’s get started!
Job Search for Visa Sponsorship in Greece
The labor market is currently in disarray, and it is still difficult to find work. Despite the fact that the economy is strengthening, a large number of foreigners have lost their jobs. There have also been reports of foreign nationals relocating as a result of the ongoing issue.
Retirees and other non-working expats with income sources other than the Greek economy are advised to keep their funds in a foreign bank account and obtain regular income from sources other than Greece.
If you do want to work in Greece, the Greek government’s Manpower Employment Organization (OAED) publishes an annual list of regions and occupations where there aren’t enough eligible applicants from Greece or the rest of the EU. There are many ways to find job openings in Greece, including Internet job boards, newspaper classifieds, and staffing firms. You can also search for jobs on the following websites
Organizations Recruiting in Greece for Sponsorship Positions
PwC, VoiceWeb, Sunsail, The Moorings and Leopard Catamarans, Euronet Worldwide EFT Division, Uber, and Sunsail are the top organizations looking for sponsorship applicants right now.
Greek Work Visa Categories
Greece has two types of work visas: “C” visas for short-term stays and “D” visas for longer-term stays. Short-term visas allow tourists to enter or stay in the Schengen area for up to 90 days in a row, or 90 days altogether throughout a 180-day period. The majority of people choose this visa because:
- Family excursions
- Brief business journeys
- Conventions, fairs, showcases, or exhibitions
- Meetings of the General Assembly or the Board of Directors
- Providing services within the same corporate family
Staff will almost certainly need a long-stay or D visa to enter Greece and apply for a residence permit. The duration of work visas in this category is limited to one year. Anyone entering the country on a D visa must immediately apply for a residence permit.
This visa is often obtained for the following reasons:
How to Apply for a Work Visa in Greece
Your employees must also compile the relevant papers in order to be given a work visa in Greece. These are as follows:
- Completed Greek or English D visa application form
- A passport that is valid for at least three months after the expiration date of the D visa
- copies of data pages and residency permits
- a recent color passport-size photograph that is no older than six months
- Valid travel health insurance during the term of the D visa
- Health and fitness certificate
- replica of the applicant’s criminal record
In order to legally work for your company in Greece, employees must obtain a work permit after receiving a working visa. You must be incorporated and have a local business license as the employer. After that, you can apply for a work permit on behalf of the employee. Employees just need a work permit and a long-term stay visa to live and work legally in the country, as work permits now double as residency permits. Work permits are typically issued for a year and are location, employer, and occupation-specific.
Top 10 in-demand jobs in Greece
You might be interested in the types of jobs that are now in demand. These professions are in high demand all across the world.
Here is a list of the top ten most in-demand jobs.
- Developer of software.
- Doctors and other medical professionals.
- Managers of sales.
Given what you’ve learned about some of the most in-demand jobs, you could pursue any of them. Actually, the chances of finding a job in any of these disciplines are slim.
Teaching Jobs with visa sponsorship in Greece for foreigners
1. Online Greek Language Teacher
- Providing customized, dynamic, effective, and interesting lessons
- Curricula development depending on learners’ competency levels and intended goals
- Monitoring pupils’ progress and helping them toward learning objectives
- Communication that is efficient, effective, and professional
2. RN, Primary Care – North Greece Office
- Makes judgments about the urgency of needs and triages emergent care situations to the right care provider under general instruction and with leeway for individual judgment. Collaborates in clinical decision-making with residents, physicians, and social workers, and follows up on patient care requirements.
- Practices within the scope of practice defined by the New York State Nurse Practice Act’s Licensed Registered Nurse regulations.
- Direct patient care is provided to families in accordance with community outpatient care standards, Primary Care Network protocols, processes, and guidelines, and professional nursing standards of care.
- Telephone triage involves using professional nursing assessment skills and specified triage standards to make decisions about the urgency of patient requirements.
- Follow-up with patients over the phone using professional nurse evaluation skills and/or as advised by providers.
What is it like to work full-time in Greece?
Greek laborers typically work 40 hours per week, or 8 hours per day for a five-day workweek. The working week could be extended to 48 hours if both the company and the employee agree.
What is the minimum wage in Greece?
Since June 2022, Greece’s national minimum wage has been fixed at €831.8 per month, or €9,982 annually when 12 payments are taken into account.
- FIRSTLY, CANADA WORK VISA 2023: NO LMIA || VISA & ACCOMMODATION PROVIDED
- SECONDLY, BECOME A TEACHER IN CANADA | PERMANENT RESIDENCY | MOVE TO CANADA
- THIRDLY, LIST OF COUNTRIES WHERE UAE EXPATS CAN GET AN E-VISA
- MOREOVER, CANADA’S FAMILY CLASS AND SPOUSE WORK PERMITS ARE OPEN
- THEN, CANADA OFFERS NEW INVESTMENT PROSPECTS IN IMMIGRANT SETTLEMENT SERVICES
- ALSO, CHECK THE NEWLY UNVEILED CANADA’S ‘WORLD’S MOST BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED’ PASSPORT
- FINALLY, THE BEST AND WORST COUNTRIES FOR SCHENGEN VISAS FOR TRAVELLERS REVEAL
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED