Movenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra, Ghana is a modern 5-star hotel with 260 rooms and a commercial center set in the Urban oasis within the City’s Central Business District.
ABOUT THE JOB
Are you creative, love to explore new trends in the bakery and pastry section, and enthusiastically lead? We are looking for you to make simple but genuine moments for our guests.
We are currently seeking a Passionate, results-oriented Professional to fill the position of Pastry Chef.
We have an exciting team ready to demonstrate their skills and support you to get the work done to achieve hotel and organizational objectives.
Just be genuine, human, warm, and take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What You Will Be Doing
- You will oversee the Pastry kitchen operations of the hotel.
- You will guide, train, motivate and direct the pastry team to deliver desired outcomes.
- Develop new seasonal recipes and menus and keep up with the latest trends.
- Innovatively create and design a new and unique menu for ala carte and buffet.
- Meet guests to discuss custom-made desserts and baked items for special occasions.
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Minimum experience of 4 – 5 years with International chain hotels.
- Must have strong and creative knowledge in bakery including French and Danish pastries.
- Must have knowledge of oriental Arabic desserts.
- Strong leadership, creativity, innovation, and great communication skills.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the online application is February 18, 2022.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED