Mirepa is a development consulting and impacts investing firm. The organization is focused on using impact and enterprise development to alleviate the major inequality gaps in Ghana and West Africa (unemployment, lack of access to basic and essential services).
Mirepa is looking for a mid-career accounting officer who will ensure that the organization is compliant with its accounting entries, statutory obligations, and bank reconciliation. The accounting officer to the head of finance.
- Proficiency in Xero accounting software (a strong plus)
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a reputable organization (consulting and/or financial services background preferred)
- At least a Bachelors’s degree in accounting or successful completion of first two levels of ICA or ACCA
- A strong understanding of Ghana’s statutory and tax filing processes required
- Excellent presentation skills
- Track record developing and presenting management accounts
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send their CV with a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject “Accounting officer 2021”.
CLOSING DATE: ONGOING
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED