Mikensy Consulting Limited (MCL) is a management Training, manpower development and recruiting organization.
General Accounting Records
- Analyze invoices, get approval from appropriate authorities, and record them to the appropriate accounts.
- Daily ensuring that all entries are rightly allocated
- Recording of Bank payments, relating to the company’s suppliers.
- Regular update of invoices issued in both Tema & Tarkwa branch for all customer purchases
- Monitoring of suppliers account and ensuring that payment are done on time.
- Arrange for payment to Suppliers both local & foreign
- Ensure periodic reconciliation of suppliers account and confirmation of balances.
- Deal with queries relating to the Company’s Creditors (Overseas and Local Suppliers)
- Ensure that withholding taxes deducted are correctly recorded and paid to IRS on time.
- Arrange for payment of salaries to all staffs
- Ensure that salaries are paid to the respective staff s bank account
- Ensure that payments are made for SSNIT, Payee for all staff on the payroll of the month consideration.
- Maintain control accounts of deductions relating to the salaries of all staffs as mentioned above, and ensure that the correct amount is paid.
- Compile the input at paid for the month, fill the vat template and process payment at the end of every month.
- Maintain a file for vat and withholding tax certificates for easy accessibility.
Accruals, provisions and prepaid expenses
- Maintain a proper accounting record for accruals and monthly provisions
- Review and calculate monthly provisions to be allocated for certain expenses
- Maintain and update a prepaid schedule for all prepaid expenses on a monthly basis.
Monthly End Closing
- Ensure that entries are passed for all expenses needed to close the month
- Array other duties that may be assigned
Key Performance Measures
- Timely and accurate input of accounts data
- Timely preparation of debit notes
- Effective handling of Credit Accounts
Responsibilities for Assets
- Personal Computer
- Office Furniture
- Any other asset handed over to you
- Integrity and honesty
- Positive problem solving
- Commitment to learning
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work analytically and strategically with little supervision
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date: 28 February, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED