A reputable hospital is looking to hire Medical Laboratory Scientists for full term work.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Perform technical laboratory functions including chemistry, haematology, urinalysis and immunology.
- Report test results following clinic protocols alerting providers and/or nurses about abnormal results.
- Ensure quality control in collecting specimens, ensure appropriate sampling and maintain accurate record keeping.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and supplies. Set up, maintain, calibrate, clean, and test sterility of medical laboratory equipment.
- Comply with all laboratory policies and Health and Safety regulations related to safety, cleanliness and infection control.
- Serve as a back-up to the Laboratory Manager as needed.
- Maintain patient, team member and employer confidentiality. Comply with all department and Hospital regulations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
LOCATION: Cape Coast and Takoradi
QUALIFICATION: Must be registered with relevant regulatory body with valid pin.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested persons should send their applications letters or covering letters, and CVs to email@example.com
Deadline for applications is Monday, 15th February, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED