A reputable hospital is looking to hire Medical Laboratory Scientists for full term work.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Perform technical laboratory functions including chemistry, haematology, urinalysis and immunology.
- Report test results following clinic protocols alerting providers and/or nurses about abnormal results.
- Ensure quality control in collecting specimens, ensure appropriate sampling and maintain accurate record keeping.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and supplies. Set up, maintain, calibrate, clean, and test sterility of medical laboratory equipment.
- Comply with all laboratory policies and Health and Safety regulations related to safety, cleanliness and infection control.
- Serve as a back-up to the Laboratory Manager as needed.
- Maintain patient, team member and employer confidentiality. Comply with all department and Hospital regulations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
LOCATION: Cape Coast and Takoradi
QUALIFICATION: Must be registered with relevant regulatory body with valid pin.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested persons should send their applications letters or covering letters, and CVs to [email protected]
Deadline for applications is Monday, 15th February, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED