- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students’ understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
- Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons.
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
- Documenting and reporting on students’ progress.
- Attending meetings with parents and staff.
Applicants should possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Subject and 3 years experience in teaching the Cambridge IGCSE, A Level and WASSCE Programmes
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS
WEDNESDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED