Responsible for identifying MFS business/sales opportunities, Manage Partnerships with Government, Corporate, SMEs and other organizations, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with business contacts as well as drive all corporate engagements to achieve business growth.
- Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
- Advancement in global technology trends
- MTN Group business standards and practices
- Diverse cultural environment
- Segmentation structure implication
- Performance driven environment
- Developing sophisticated client base
- Manage the development of business engagements plans aimed at growing the MoMo clientele base and driving revenue.
- Responsible for managing strategic partners including key institutions and SMEs – ECG, DStv, Ghana Water, etc
- Manage engagement with both Government, Corporate bodies, SMEs and other institutions for new business opportunities.
- Responsible for managing the identification of new business opportunities and provide guidance to team in the follow up engagements.
- Manage the planning of business sessions with the prospective clients.
- Provide insights into product development based on business engagements.
- Manage the support to business development engagements in the regions by leveraging the Field Sales Team.
- Provide support in developing Mobile Money business plans and overall business strategy.
- Provide support with promotions design and execution
Education and Competencies
- Minimum of a 1st Degree in a related field
- Minimum of 5 years in financial services with at least 3 years in a supervisory role
- 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in mobile financial services will be an advantage
- Market Intelligence
- Sales Planning
- Financial Acumen
- Manages self and be a team player, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
- Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
- Presentation skills
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
Must live the MTN Values of
- Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must exhibit the MTN Vital Behaviors of
- Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration & Get it done.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
CLOSING DATE : Latest by April 26, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED