- Supervises the daily activities (pre-start up, during operations and after-operations); sees to it that these are directed towards the attainment of Production Department goals and objectives of producing quality products required at least cost.
- Maximize raw material yield in order to hit production volume objective by systematically controlling material wastage.
- Coordinates with Quality Assurance Unit to ensure adherence to established quality standards and procedures.
- Accomplished the Daily Production Log with an accuracy of reporting line downtime of 85% minimum.
- Ensures that it is submitted to the Production Manager’s Office after the shift.
- Coordinates with Logistics on the inventory status of manufacturing supplies-flexible film, spout, concentrate, chemicals, sugar, straw and other raw and packaging materials.
- Ensures compliance with good manufacturing practices in order to produce consistent quality products, at all times
- Implements safety regulations by training all production personnel in the proper use of machinery and equipment in order to minimize cases of industrial accidents.
- Conducts periodic staff meeting to discuss operational plan and resolve production-related problems.
Degree in any related field
- Minimum of five (5) years
- Experience in Biscuit manufacturing company will be an added advantage
RESPONSIBLE TO: Production Manager
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified individuals should apply through the following emails email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
SUBMISSION OF DEADLINE: July 30, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED