To provide technical direction for the effective management of all legal matters of the Institution.
The Legal Officer will report to the Director, Legal
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides legal support as directed.
- Collects and collates data for the preparation and review of legal documents.
- Represents the Authority in Court
- Collect data for periodic reports
- Provides ADR Services.
- Conducts research. directed.
- Provides information for the formulation and drafting of public procurement legislation and amendments.
- Vets standard form documentation for legal compliance as directed.
- Drafts report on litigation, prosecution and investigations carried out by the Authority into breaches of the Public Procurement Act.
- Collates information on the effective and efficient management of the administrative review process as directed
- Collects information for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Directorate.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant certificates and the names and addresses of two referees should submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5 p.m. by Friday. 30th July, 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED