Latest Job Opportunity at Medicas Hospital
Responsibilities and Roles
- In compliance with the Standards of Pharmaceutical Care and related Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Guidelines for Pharmaceutical Services, provide quality pharmaceutical care to customers in the health facility.
- To improve therapeutic outcomes, provide other health professionals and patients/clients with medication information, advice, and counseling.
- Work as a Pharmacy Manager in a Clinical Department.
- Ensure that drugs are stored and handled in a safe and secure manner in the hospital.
- As needed, participate as an active member of the hospital’s quality assurance team.
- Promote the work of the hospital’s Drugs and Therapeutic Committee (DTC) and Rational Use of Medicines (RUM).
- Ensure that patients/clients receive high-quality, safe, effective, and economical pharmaceutical products and devices.
- Ensure the hospital’s revolving drug funds are managed effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure that data is collected, stored, processed, and used efficiently in pharmacy to inform management and clinical care choices.
- Actively participate in the establishment of hospital policies and guidelines, and monitor adherence to them.
- Perform central intravenous addictive services in accordance with the hospital’s degree of care.
Required Qualifications or Experience
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication abilities
- Work, lead, and manage a multidisciplinary team
- Workload organization and the ability to operate under pressure to fulfill tight deadlines are required.
- Computer abilities
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities.
How to Apply for this Job Opportunity at Medicas Hospital
Send your curriculum vitae and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 30th October, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED