- Company: Tema Oil Terminal
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tema
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
Purpose of the Role
Carry out product quality control and laboratory testing the Terminal
- Check and monitor the quality of products such as diesel, gasoline, drawn from storage tanks after receipt to ensure consistency with established specs and specified limits.
- Test and analyze samples of product drawn from vessel before unloading in the terminal.
- Test and analyze samples of product drawn from tank for periodic monitoring or as suggested by Operation In-charge time to time.
- Establish standard testing procedures to ensure products meet quality control standards.
- Schedule laboratory activities related to sampling and testing.
- Maintain proper records of various tests conducted and issue Test Certificate.
- Comply with all relevant quality standards and regulations.
- Ensure the laboratory is equipped with necessary equipment for testing of products.
- Demonstrate proficiency in equipment, machines and facilities used in the laboratory
- Ensure availability of all consumables, instruments required by the Laboratory for testing as well as Operation Team for various Field Test at all time.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/Skills Required
- Masters in Chemistry.
- Five to ten years’ experience in testing of petroleum product.
- Thorough knowledge in various ASTM standards for testing of petroleum product.
- Thorough understanding of product quality control procedure in Terminal.
- Knowledge in ISO is an added advantage.
- Conflict Management.
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 22 November, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED